ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Best Bargain

Find it concerning lunatics are paying $ to get the latest gossip on teenagers.

Originally posted by ssavon66:
Looking for help from you thrifty fellows.
I'm honored that you come over here slummin' with us commoners!
3dsmile.r191677.gif

ssavon66: Weren't you 'leppy' from the old Blue and Gold site? If I recall you went off the deep end at one point. I hope you are doing better.

Originally posted by Benito Sanchez:
ssavon66: Weren't you 'leppy' from the old Blue and Gold site? If I recall you went off the deep end at one point. I hope you are doing better.
Never been to the old Blue and Gold. Been here forever.

Originally posted by ssavon66:
Looking for help from you thrifty fellows.

You should think about changing your name. You don't savon your subscription I don't think? Or maybe it is that you're an idiot... savon(t)?

I cannot afford a computer so I cannot see the actual results of the poll. I only have a governmental subsidize phone. Can someone please cut-and-paste the results of the poll so I can see them. I'm rather hungry and only have so much money to spend on Dale food. Thank you. This is not my account. I looked over the shoulder of this goat person and got his logins at the public library the other day. I was there streaming an old Notre Dame football game.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

My expenses have been out of control lately, so I really appreciate the cost saving advice from niggardly people such as yourselves.

Your periodic babble on this board has given us little reason to be interested. Is this all you have to say? If so, Rivals might be wise to limit your presence here. Oh by the way, ...pizza of course.

So far donuts are in the lead goat. Be sure to stop at the grocery store at some point today and get the day old donuts so you can save them for Tuesday. Don't want to get caught paying regular price on Fat Tuesday.

^ thx bro!! I kind wish you had a sub poll that talked about which kind of donuts. Cream filled, sprinkles etc. which has the best bang for the buck.

$$$$ saved is$$$$$ earned!!

none of the above

go shop at the dollar store.

clearance items at your grocery store

What are the "best value" items at the dollar store? I always thought those stores were tricking you intothinking you were getting a good deal since it was below a dollar. TIA

Originally posted by graceh90:
Your periodic babble on this board has given us little reason to be interested. Is this all you have to say? If so, Rivals might be wise to limit your presence here. Oh by the way, ...pizza of course.
Why would Rivals be "Wise" to limit his presence here?
If they kept him and banned every one of you cheap bastards they'd come out about $100.00\year ahead.

Originally posted by okane:
Originally posted by graceh90:
Why would Rivals be "Wise" to limit his presence here?
If they kept him and banned every one of you cheap bastards they'd come out about $100.00\year ahead.
Wow, how did I miss this? This is the funniest thing I've ever read on any of these boards! Ever.

It's like, in "Life of Brian", when the old man's about to be stoned (the bad kind), and he utters the name "Jehova". Since it's a forbidden word, it really pisses off the Roman Guard off. So the Guard says to the old man "stop saying that word, or it will go badly for you". The old man looks at the guard and says (paraphrasing) Go badly for me? You're about to stone me. How can it get any worse? "Jehova Jehova Jehova..."

"Rivals might be wise to limit your presence here"??????

JEHOVA JEHOVA JEHOVA!!!!!!!

None of the above.

Free Message board funded by you.

Thanks again.

Funny I open this thread and there is a ASPCA ad next to it. For just 60 cents a day you can save Mr. Bojangels. Or for 27 cents a day you can read about a highschoolers choice of shoe lace color and how that impacts his recruiting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT