ADVERTISEMENT

Other games

Birds are stomping an over rated Free Shoes U..... The NC Jimbo won was all about J. Winston

I'm utterly confused how a team with twice as many 2 stars as 4 stars the last 4 years could compete with a FSU recruiting power?? (sarcasm heavy)

^
fsu qb had more stars though out of high school. Explain that star gazer.

Last edited:
How the hell they going to let a 5.8 RR kid dominate a defense full of 5 and 4 star players? Soo many factors go into a game besides stars and we've seen many today: new QB (FSU), TO's, luck (tipped ball), home field, 1 great player having a game (Lamar).

I've been on the opposite side of the field from Lamar Jackson. He is scary good. Petrino may be a world class scum bag but that man may be the best Offensive Mind in College Football. Louisville may run the table this year.

well if Saban and Meyer and Jimbo would stop winning National Championships with those 5*'s then maybe someone else would get a chance! They should recruit those 2&3's if they want to better succeed?

splain that one!

Last edited:
Nobody thinks just because a team has more "star power" that they will never lose to a team with less stars.

If you look at winning percentages over the course of the last ~5 seasons (which is good for 60+ games) there is a major correlation between teams with the highest winning percentages and the highest star ratings.

1 game is susceptible to luck / small sample size / lots of variance. It's the same reason why even though Alabama demolishes the recruiting rankings every year they are still good for the occasional loss/non-national-championship.

Last edited:
According to stars out of high school, fsu has the better QB. Explain your post please.

well if you did follow recruiting the FSU kid was not w/o questions.
Lamar, at 5.8 was not a 'dog'; and he is perfect for that O.
A great athlete.

Might actually watch the FSU Showtime episode this weekend! Should be good TV.

Tennessee went into this weeks game with four starters out and lost three so far this game due to injuries - I guess it just doesn't happen to ND.

Might actually watch the FSU Showtime episode this weekend! Should be good TV.

Tennessee went into this weeks game with four starters out and lost three so far this game due to injuries - I guess it just doesn't happen to ND.
Who is coaching the Louisville D ? BVG needs to take notes.

how did FSU get to #2 anyways? ahead of tOSU or Clemson? they have had a lot of questions, starting at QB.

They must have good lobbyists!

63 - 10 Bwwwwaaaaaahahahahahaha !!! TV guy said.. "phone lines are open" as this game turns into a talk show with 11 min to go :D

Reactions: perseverare
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT