ADVERTISEMENT

Other Games Thread

If Vandy could beat Texas, damn are they going to be pissed off that they lost to Georgia St. They'd be in playoff contention without that. They still had too much Vandy in them so early in this season.

Sweet 4th down call from Vandy. I guess a little too sweet, they couldn't pull it off without illegally formationing.

Indiana should be ranked ahead of ND next week. The Hoosiers are beating Big Ten teams while ND is whuppin' on Navy.

Nice from Vandy to close with a FG. Probably won't win, but they're not out of it yet. Where there's life there's hope.

Missouri has now lost to Alabama and Texas A&M by a combined scored of 68-10. Overrated SEC. If ND finishes 10-2, with a loss to USC, Missouri has no business getting in over ND.

always stupid to play the a versus b means c game so no surprise you do it
Has nothing to do with our game. No comparison. That was you assuming. Don't do that. Always stupid to assume.

If your defense gives up 49 points to Purdue, you are not very good. That's the point

Missouri has now lost to Alabama and Texas A&M by a combined scored of 68-10. Overrated SEC. If ND finishes 10-2, with a loss to USC, Missouri has no business getting in over ND.
I don't think anyone thinks Mizzou is getting in. They could go 10-2, but I don't think anyone was counting on that. Because it's the SEC and they're going to lose more games before it's through.

Has nothing to do with our game. No comparison. That was you assuming. Don't do that. Always stupid to assume.

If your defense gives up 49 points to Purdue, you are not very good. That's the point
So we stank since we lost to NIU
See how that works DOOFUS?

LSU off to a good start. Mason Taylor is a mothereffer at TE. He's the best TE in the country with all due respect to Mitchell Evans.

Really toledo. Beat an sec team on the road, take likely conference USA champion down to the wire, then lose to bowling green?

Gotta love the espn halftime show. “Ole Miss continues to win”. They’ve lost 2 out of 4 including to 3-4 Kentucky. Perhaps 3-5.

espn is a large reason for the downfall of college football.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT