ADVERTISEMENT

OT Stock Market

How do hearing minutes poke a hole in anything?
well if you could keep track of things at all, you might remember he claimed that he had never heard about the Line Item veto being found unconstitutional and he always claims to know virtually everything. Now can you see why?

Reactions: tbonesays
Why is the Fed protecting the big banks and institutions that are holding lots of these bonds that should be trading much less than what they are
Why did 2 major Fed officials come in to calm investors fears,
Looks like higher bond yields are coming considering the 10 yrs going poorly where buyers not inverters had to pick them up as this administration is going to continue printing money

Last edited:
Soft landing?
If the Fed cut to soon just to help the president it will blow up on their face

Last edited:
Why is the Fed protecting the big banks and institutions that are hold lots of these bonds that should be trading much less than what they are
Why did 2 major Fed officials come in to calm investors fears,
Looks like higher bond yields are coming considering the 10 yrs going poorly where buyers not inverters had to pick them up as this administration is going to continue printing money
It would seem that the fed has lost its independence. It’s total political neutrality.

well if you could keep track of things at all, you might remember he claimed that he had never heard about the Line Item veto being found unconstitutional and he always claims to know virtually everything. Now can you see why?
I never claimed to know everything, but I did claim that you’re a moron, and that’s a known fact !

It would seem that the fed has lost its independence. It’s total political neutrality.
If you are talking about the F.R. I hope you know that that is and has always been a family business. Itis not the US Govt business. And Are you familiar with BRICS? Sources are (DT signed in yesterday) announced the U.S. is now a member (I cannot personally confirm this). Going Gold baby!

Last edited:
If you are talking about the F.R. I hope you know that that is and has always been a family business. Itis not the US Govt business. And Are you familiar with BRICS? Sources are (DT signed in yesterday) announced the U.S. is now a member (I cannot personally confirm this). Going Gold baby!
It's reported today the US Central Bank has been buying alot the past year

Last edited:
A member of BRICS?
I don't think that can be true because BRICS is set up to destabilize the west

A member of BRICS?
I don't think that can be true because BRICS is set up to destabilize the west
Not the west, but the $. DIP, the $ is controled by the FR. Who did I say was the F.R.? Ultimately, all debt is owed to who? It is a case of if, if, if … all the way to the holders of all debt. The take down will, then mean debt is wiped out, world wide, as the R $ is no more. Seem fantasy? I may have given you the over simplified sticky notes version, but that is what the ‘white hats’ are saying. And it has begun. Maybe that explains the thing you said, about the US buying Gold. Time will tell.
PS: reports, Lots happening behind the scenes, tonight.

Last edited:
Reactions: deadirishpoet
Not the west, but the $. DIP, the $ is controled by the FR. Who did I say was the F.R.? Ultimately, all debt is owed to who? It is a case of if, if, if … all the way to the holders of all debt. The take down will, then mean debt is wiped out, world wide, as the R $ is no more. Seem fantasy? I may have given you the over simplified sticky notes version, but that is what the ‘white hats’ are saying. And it has begun. Maybe that explains the thing you said, about the US buying Gold. Time will tell.
PS: reports, Lots happening behind the scenes, tonight.
That's an interesting take.
You are correct about BRICS wants to take down the dallor, but it was told to me that meant the west.
There's no easy way to rip off the bandaid of the debt is there

Last edited:
Do you buy gold notes, gold coins, or gold bars? Personally, I buy physical gold bars as I think gold notes are far less safe and more practical than coins.

What if another 1933 occurs and you have some rogue executive wanting to seize all gold stores? You won’t be in possession of your gold, why would they honor your gold notes/investments? Even if they audited the various direct gold dealers there is no way to prove you are in possession of physical gold any longer, you could have sold your gold to another individual.

Ron Paul spent his entire career trying to get an audit of the FED and he was never successful. If we (US) were able to come up with all $34 Trillion to pay the debt, we still couldn’t pay it off. No one k owns what the FED charges for every Dollar it prints in interest. So you’d need to print more Dollars to pay the interest on the debt which in turn cause more debt because we will have printed more Dollars. It’s a brilliant scheme they hatched on Jekyll Island back in 1913.

Rot in Hell Woodrow..

Do you buy gold notes, gold coins, or gold bars? Personally, I buy physical gold bars as I think gold notes are far less safe and more practical than coins.

What if another 1933 occurs and you have some rogue executive wanting to seize all gold stores? You won’t be in possession of your gold, why would they honor your gold notes/investments? Even if they audited the various direct gold dealers there is no way to prove you are in possession of physical gold any longer, you could have sold your gold to another individual.

Ron Paul spent his entire career trying to get an audit of the FED and he was never successful. If we (US) were able to come up with all $34 Trillion to pay the debt, we still couldn’t pay it off. No one k owns what the FED charges for every Dollar it prints in interest. So you’d need to print more Dollars to pay the interest on the debt which in turn cause more debt because we will have printed more Dollars. It’s a brilliant scheme they hatched on Jekyll Island back in 1913.

Rot in Hell Woodrow..
Why does this seem like an unnecessary viscous cycle

Last edited:

Rot in Hell Woodrow..
You are right, but WW did not have a clue, he was a hand picked dup to be President, for the purpose of the Fed R.
As set up, the debt can only increase, the debt is to the to the FR? Who owns the FR? Washington DC = the Crown; neither are part of the country they are in.

Reactions: deadirishpoet
Dip
My comment re FR is the setup that we operated under for hundreds of years. Not the current situation as I have read on free media. The battle is really brics vs the fiat $ controlled by the R. (I wish I could find facts to give you, but as not an insider, I just get heresay. Just off presses: there was an avalanche of movement to precious metals yesterday; and continuing today. I have no clue why, I am a novice on it all.

Last edited:
Dip
My comment re FR is the setup that we operated under for hundreds of years. Not the current situation as I have read on free media. The battle is really brics vs the fiat $ controlled by the R. (I wish I could find facts to give you, but as not an insider, I just get heresay. Just off presses: there was an avalanche of movement to precious metals yesterday; and continuing today. I have no clue why, I am a novice on it all.
I was never this active in the market before mostly bonds. and money market accounts...like you I'm a novice, but this fr seems different than the previous ones

Yep, someone ? Dumping gold/silver to counter the demand; has to be someone with a lot of gold! Know anyone like that? DJIA. Off500 and gold dwn! Both sides making a move now.

OUCH

This economy is schizophrenic
Good data is followed by bad data followed by good data followed by bad data and on and on

Yep, someone ? Dumping gold/silver to counter the demand; has to be someone with a lot of gold! Know anyone like that? DJIA. Off500 and gold dwn! Both sides making a move now.
I was listening to the Schwab Network this morning before the market open and Google and Meta were down by the exact same percentage and it was said that algorithm were causing the shorts.
This sound wildly manipulative.

I was listening to the Schwab Network this morning before the market open and Google and Meta were down by the exact same percentage and it was said that algorithm were causing the shorts.
This sound wildly manipulative.
Off course, the market is not now, nor has it ever been, free; it is owned & manipulated by those at the top of the 🔺pyramid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT