ADVERTISEMENT

OT=Rice Marching band halftime

while it gets to the point,
who in heck would approve of such a halftime program? that person should be removed from such a position asap.

I am glad Rice continues to bring Baylor's shameful conduct into the light. That whole thing with the kicker yesterday suggests Jim Grohe has more work to do. Dirty, hypocritical program. Bravo Rice.

^ but it is mis-placed. that kind of action, if not met with disciplinary action, opens a Pandora's Box.
What limitations would you suggest.

Horrific conduct deserves a spotlight. Baylor acted horribly. Somehow, it does not surprise me that you would want to punish those who won't let Baylor or others forget. I'd give the guy a raise. If Pandora's Box holds other free speakers who will condemn rapists and scum bags, open the damn thing up.

Reactions: NIN Irish
Horrific conduct deserves a spotlight. Baylor acted horribly. Somehow, it does not surprise me that you would want to punish those who won't let Baylor or others forget. I'd give the guy a raise. If Pandora's Box holds other free speakers who will condemn rapists and scum bags, open the damn thing up.

and you got that from what I posted? your 2 wrongs = 1 right ?
see you just proved my point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT