ADVERTISEMENT

OT: CSU-Colorado draws late-night record 9.3M viewers on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaseball

I've posted how many times?
Sep 8, 2007

That whole university hit pay dirt with this Coach Prime hire. The economy in colorado is going crazy, the campus is buzzing, they got major celebrities hanging around the athletic complex every week, their season tickets are sold out 3 weeks into the year, Colorado Football has black america behind it, they got the best football prospects coming in from all over the country, and coach prime is disrupting the college football white dominated hegemony. It's crazy.

Colorado Football is more than a college football team winning football games; it's a rags to riches story, a racial underdog story, and the public has unprecedent access through the Well Off Media youtube channel playing out live in documentary style.

Last edited:
It's been a great turnaround

But I cant wait til they get demolished on these next 2 games. It's going to be ugly

I wish they didn't get to avoid Washington because that might be a 30 point loss

Reactions: BGI User 756

That whole university hit pay dirt with this Coach Prime hire. The economy in colorado is going crazy, the campus is buzzing, they got major celebrities hanging around the athletic complex every week, their season tickets are sold out 3 weeks into the year, Colorado Football has black america behind it, they got the best football prospects coming in from all over the country, and coach prime is disrupting the college football white dominated hegemony. It's crazy.

Colorado Football is more than a college football team winning football games; it's a rags to riches story, a racial underdog story, and the public has unprecedent access through the Well Off Media youtube channel playing out live in documentary style.
Racial underdog? Have you been to boulder? I have many times. Elitist MFers.

Oregon has a good O/D Line. SC does not. But both are vastly superior to CU in that area. Hell CSU was better upfront than CU. However, SC is more than happy to play 7 on 7 with CU. They will hang 50 on the Buffs.

Racial underdog? Have you been to boulder? I have many times. Elitist MFers.
I didn't mean the city of colorado (the city is white AF). i meant the football program all the way through the coaching staff on the team that is like 90% black

and it isn't black leadership conforming to white culture .. it's black guys being unapologetically black

It's been a great turnaround

But I cant wait til they get demolished on these next 2 games. It's going to be ugly

I wish they didn't get to avoid Washington because that might be a 30 point loss
Rent free.

I didn't mean the city of colorado (the city is white AF). i meant the football program all the way through the coaching staff on the team that is like 90% black

and it isn't black leadership conforming to white culture .. it's black guys being unapologetically black
Yet the two coordinators, who call the plays, are not. What are they being unapologetic for?

Reactions: Pennick4
2023_02_28_Charles_Kelly.jpg
does it get any whiter?

Deion is good for CFB. I don't know why some posters are so offended by the dude, except maybe he is simply a different cat.

What exactly does that mean?

Reactions: NDinNJ
oops maybe I did. Analyst 6 of 6
2023_02_28_Gunnar_White.jpg
epitome of unapologetically black right here.

Deion is good for CFB. I don't know why some posters are so offended by the dude, except maybe he is simply a different cat.

You don’t have a clue, huh? He has done a good job there thus far, but he’s the most selfish, egotistical “look at me” outspoken guy in all of CFB. He’s been this way his entire life. Just so you know, those aren’t character traits that most normal people rally behind.

Good for Colorado, but I’m not rooting for Deion. It’d be no different than rooting for the Hurricanes in the 80’s. Have a little class and humility once in awhile

You can easily spot the white tribalist conservative racist christians in this thread that make up your typical notre dame follower.

People don't like Deion because he's black and its disrupting the dominant white culture and dominant white hegemony in the sport.

It's the same reason why the typical college football fan doesn't support players (majority black) being able to transfer on demand or to get wealthy from the sport. Keep the black minority down and the white man rich fat and happy.

You can easily spot the white tribalist conservative racist christians in this thread that make up your typical notre dame follower.

People don't like Deion because he's black and its disrupting the dominant white culture and dominant white hegemony in the sport.

It's the same reason why the typical college football fan doesn't support players (majority black) being able to transfer on demand or to get wealthy from the sport. Keep the black minority down and the white man rich fat and happy.
It seems you have a race problem. I'll be happy to see Colorado lose, and it has NOTHING to do with race.
I'd say stick to F+, but that's trash as well.

They must be drawing a lot of NFL fans who don't normally watch a lot of CFB, I guess. Personally, I haven't been paying much attention, because I'm focused on our team.

Reactions: BGI User 756
You don’t have a clue, huh? He has done a good job there thus far, but he’s the most selfish, egotistical “look at me” outspoken guy in all of CFB. He’s been this way his entire life. Just so you know, those aren’t character traits that most normal people rally behind.

Good for Colorado, but I’m not rooting for Deion. It’d be no different than rooting for the Hurricanes in the 80’s. Have a little class and humility once in awhile
Apparently, some on here believe this is being unapologeticly black

People don't like Deion because he runs his mouth. He's got no humility. When he does show an ounce it's usually part of some other attempt to market himself. College coaches are supposed to be teachers. They are supposed to put the team above themselves. Deion uses the team to promote Deion. It's one thing to self promote. That can work for you. But the chaos this program has already unleashed will get more and more out of control. The circus train will soon be running downhill with no brakes. He will create outcomes with his behavior that will have to be shouldered by 85 players, 10 coaches and an entire school.

I'm not gonna live in the snowflake world of spitball. Where if you disagree with a man , who is black, you are a racist. LOL! Childish punk.

Last edited:

Good Lord. Let me guess: you are a Robin DiAngelo disciple.

When in doubt, pull the race card.

Absolute BS

Apparently, some on here believe this is being unapologeticly black

I try to live by a code of conduct in which I treat others the way I would like to be treated. I don’t go around drawing unnecessary attention to myself and I honestly give my all to not gloat in anyone’s face. Of course I like being right when I am, but I sure as heck don’t want to make anyone feel like crap when they gave their honest to god best try. Humiliating people isn’t my thing. I abhor people who go about their lives doing such things. Skin color has NEVER been a part of my equations.

All the Glory to God. I’m not perfect, but I try to hold myself to a standard Jesus would be happy with. Of course, I fail in this quest EVERY day though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT