ADVERTISEMENT

OT Death Taxes & Real Madrid Are Champs!!!

raulduke_007

I've posted how many times?
Jan 5, 2010
Yet another Champ's League title #15. This one makes our 8th straight Final win. You have have to compare Real Madrid to other leagues because Real Madrid has no peer. We've lapped the field. Current run is 6 titles in 10 years. The only team to Repeat, 3peat in this current format which dates back to 1990.
Real is the greatest Professional Organization in the world Perez has out witted & out fought all the oil & foreign backed clubs. Teams are spending Billions on players yet Real has still been able to assemble a juggernaut. The core of their team is 25 years or younger & next year they will add Mbappe, Endrick, & possibly Davies.
Salute to Tony Kroos who is leaving at the top of his game & finishes with his 6 title.
Don Carlo who was only supposed to be a place holder manager has now won his 7th overall title. 5 as a coach & 2 as a player.
Hala Madrid y nada mas!!!

Reactions: sluggo69
Yet another Champ's League title #15. This one makes our 8th straight Final win. You have have to compare Real Madrid to other leagues because Real Madrid has no peer. We've lapped the field. Current run is 6 titles in 10 years. The only team to Repeat, 3peat in this current format which dates back to 1990.
Real is the greatest Professional Organization in the world Perez has out witted & out fought all the oil & foreign backed clubs. Teams are spending Billions on players yet Real has still been able to assemble a juggernaut. The core of their team is 25 years or younger & next year they will add Mbappe, Endrick, & possibly Davies.
Salute to Tony Kroos who is leaving at the top of his game & finishes with his 6 title.
Don Carlo who was only supposed to be a place holder manager has now won his 7th overall title. 5 as a coach & 2 as a player.
Don't understand what you are talking about, hardly any of it, and no need to say more on the topic.
Soccer is about as exciting as the wnba, imo.

Don't understand what you are talking about, hardly any of it, and no need to say more on the topic.
Soccer is about as exciting as the wnba, imo.
It's definitely better than the WNBA. Nothing is as bad as watching that.

And if you do not like the thread topic, don't open the thread and don't respond.

Wow the rich get richer!!
I can remember during the prime Messi era that Barca fans were talking shit that they were gonna catch us for most UCL titles. We had 9 at the time they had 4. Today 15 to 5.
As for Mbappe alot of us Real Madrid fans still havent forgiven him for the shit he pulled with the last transfer. He's no doubt one of the best in the world but he better come in humble & not screw up the chemistry because the club has proven we dont need him to win.

Reactions: sluggo69
I can remember during the prime Messi era that Barca fans were talking shit that they were gonna catch us for most UCL titles. We had 9 at the time they had 4. Today 15 to 5.
As for Mbappe alot of us Real Madrid fans still havent forgiven him for the shit he pulled with the last transfer. He's no doubt one of the best in the world but he better come in humble & not screw up the chemistry because the club has proven we dont need him to win.
He's the best in the world

He's the best in the world
No doubt one of the best, an amazing talent, & I love watching him play but it doesnt change the past & the way he left us high & dry. Having said that I cant wait to see Vinni & him play. Its gonna fun to watch.

Another impressive championship for Real Madrid, but calling them the greatest pro organization is an overstatement. Real has a rich history and spends more than almost every club in the world. I don’t think that they would be winning the premier league every year.

Another impressive championship for Real Madrid, but calling them the greatest pro organization is an overstatement. Real has a rich history and spends more than almost every club in the world. I don’t think that they would be winning the premier league every year.
Real Madrid isnt even in the top 25 of Net Transfer spending. Perez spent crazy in the begining of his tenure but now has gotten it down to a science. He realized players come to Real Mardid because they want to wear the jersey.

The last 6 years Real is actually a positive 7 million when it comes to buying & selling players. And Perez has a squad that is dominating & mostly under 25 years old.

The best professional sports org in the world. 6 champs league in 10 years & instead of being at the end of their run they have another 5 year window to win every year.

Sorry after signing Mbappe Real Moved up to 19 on the transfer list Nottingham Forest and Saudi teams are spending more and we have Mbappe, Vinni Jr, Endrick, Fede, Rodrygo, Bellingham, Camavinga, Tchoumeni, Guler, Diaz, Militao all under or just over 25

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT