ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Real Madrid Will Be Paid 750 Mil Euros for the Super League

raulduke_007

I've posted how many times?
Jan 5, 2010
Come at the Kings of Futbol you best not miss. Real Madrid is already starting to make the traitors that betrayed them feel their wrath. Der Speigal was leaked the Super League contracts & it in there is a exit clause of 150 million Euros for any Club that leaves early. Since Real & Barca are the only teams that honored the contract they are set to split 1.5 Billion Euros.

This is why Real Madrid is the greatest Club ever formed & has by far the most titles & why the English teams are a bunch of weak willed pussays that couldnt handle the lies & smears that the UEFA & FIFA thugs threw at them.
HalaMadrid!!!

Reactions: TorontoHrvat
I think you're taking Real Madrid fandom a little bit too seriously. Everything despicable and odious about this whole episode is epitomized by RM. The world at large is in revolt, at all levels of society. The whole project went up in flames and your favorite team, I don't even know what connection you even have to Madrid, Spain or where this affectation of ultra fandom you insist on putting on even comes from, is disgraced. Disgraced and spit on.

And yet you're coming on this board to gloat, wtf is wrong with you? I guess it's because of fans like you that the shitheads at busted and broke-ass RM figured they could maybe get away with this. And possibly destroy or deeply diminish the regular domestic leagues all across western Europe. They didn't get away with it and were humiliated but you're still taking a victory lap. Over something that would have been awful had it succeeded, and thankfully totally failed.

God dammit, dude. Since you're a soccer fan, or more like pathetic fanboy, I try to meet you halfway, but holy shit.... I won't bother calling you a bunch of names, but you need to get a soul. Do something. Because this is one of the most pathetic posts I've ever seen in my history of being on Rivals on any subject. I would say I hope you're trolling, but why would anyone troll about something like this? God dammit.....

I think you're taking Real Madrid fandom a little bit too seriously. Everything despicable and odious about this whole episode is epitomized by RM. The world at large is in revolt, at all levels of society. The whole project went up in flames and your favorite team, I don't even know what connection you even have to Madrid, Spain or where this affectation of ultra fandom you insist on putting on even comes from, is disgraced. Disgraced and spit on.

And yet you're coming on this board to gloat, wtf is wrong with you? I guess it's because of fans like you that the shitheads at busted and broke-ass RM figured they could maybe get away with this. And possibly destroy or deeply diminish the regular domestic leagues all across western Europe. They didn't get away with it and were humiliated but you're still taking a victory lap. Over something that would have been awful had it succeeded, and thankfully totally failed.

God dammit, dude. Since you're a soccer fan, or more like pathetic fanboy, I try to meet you halfway, but holy shit.... I won't bother calling you a bunch of names, but you need to get a soul. Do something. Because this is one of the most pathetic posts I've ever seen in my history of being on Rivals on any subject. I would say I hope you're trolling, but why would anyone troll about something like this? God dammit.....
K

Reactions: Chest Brockwell
Back to the topic. What Savy failed to mention or didnt know/understand in his theraputic retort was that this is not the 1st time that the soccer punditry & fans overreacted or didnt have the wisdom to see whats in its best interest.
People hate change even if offered something better just because it's something different. Case in point Savvy declared that soccer threads had no business on this board & that no one was going to reply or engage in them. He was wrong.

A brief history on all the things that were gonna kill soccer

In 1950's Real Madrid helped create the European Cup/Champ later named Champ's League like the Super League it was also supposed to kill soccer. The same tired talking points of greedy big clubs vs the noble small clubs & the end of soccer.

Flash foward to 1992 the Big 5 English clubs did the exact same thing the Super League did now. They went "behind" everyone's back & formed a partnership, secured a huge TV contract & killed the 104 year old English 1st Div. The Premier League is now the richest league in the world. Once again everyone screamed this would kill soccer, it didnt.

That brings us to the Super League. It's a smart plan & the promotion/relegation rule can be tweaked. I think a fair compromise would be the Founding teams get a 3 yr exemption & then after that bottom 3 in each division get relegated. A round robin tourny at the end of each season would be played between all the qualifers to determine the 6 teams for next season. It would be the best thing to happened to soccer since the EPL. The games would be insane & we would finally get to see the best of the best play week in & week out.
The Super League also guarentee's every team 2-3x's the money that UEFA gives to the winner of UCL & gives 10 to 20x's more to the qualifers than UEFA. The Super League has also allocated 8% of the TV revenue or 400 mil to the smaller clubs that dont make the tourny.

As for UEFA & FIFA they are corrupt Org. even their defenders openly admit that their corrupt. FIFA & UEFA openly announced they would blackball innocent players who had nothing to do with any of this & casually played with their financial well being like some 3rd world dictators. If you're looking for the bad guy in all of this its them.

Finally I stand by what I said about the clubs that signed contracts & committed to be partners in the Super League. They bailed because they couldnt take the heat from the no nothing nationalist, has-been analysist & corrupt cartels. Real Madrid told all them to go F themselves & look what happened Madrid is still in La Liga, still in the Semi's of Champ's League, no player has been banned from any tournaments & are about to collect 750 mil Euros from the teams that turned on them. That's why Real Madrid is the King of Futbol & the others aint.

Last edited:
Reactions: TorontoHrvat
Only Perez is claiming this most other sources think he's delusional. They reality is RM and Barca have no choice but to try and keep this alive because they are crushed with debt.

Even if the others rejoined it won't work without PSG and Bayern. You can't have 2 of the 3 biggest countries not involved and expect it to succeed.

This was nothing but a giant money grab because they didn't want to give CL money to the smaller clubs.

rip-super-league.png

Reactions: sluggo69
Great posts Raulduke. Am a fellow Madridista. Being Croatian, its a bonus watching my man Luka play for Real.

Injuries this year and covid have really hurt us, but we are 180 minutes away from a chance at our 14th CL and 5th out of the last 8. Truly remarkable. I want to be back on our rightful throne as Kings of Europe.

As for the ESL, it was a move that has to happen. These oil clubs will otherwise dominate. Great move by Flo leading. We might not have got it now because 9 other clubs chickened out like the p.ussies that they are (juve and barca to their credit didn't). But changes will happen down the line. Flo is looking out for our best interests, and I love him for it.

And how about that idiot Ceferin of UEFA. In the last 5 years, he has made 6.5 Millon euros including giving himself a 450,000 Euro raise last year during a pandemic. So much for giving a s.hit about football and the "working class" teams. Uefa and fifa allowed that bastion of human rights Qatar to get the World Cup where they literally have slaves working and dieing building stadiums for them. F him and Uefa.

Hala Madrid y nada mas!

Reactions: raulduke_007
Forgot to add...for savvyandsassier, your post(s) on Real Madrid are no offense mind boggingly dumb. Stick to baseball dude. For on soccer you don't have a clue...its painfully obvious....lol

Forgot to add...for savvyandsassier, your post(s) on Real Madrid are no offense mind boggingly dumb. Stick to baseball dude. For on soccer you don't have a clue...its painfully obvious....lol

So you came back three hours later, after you gave it your whole sunday morning to come up with something to say to me and this is all you got? You guys are even more pathetic than I thought. I actually saw your stupid post this morning and quickly banged out one of my typically inspired harangues, but decided to squash it and hopefully let the subject die. But you had to came back and whimper out this chickenshit little post I'm now responding to.

All's I can say is I'm beginning to think all RM fans everywhere are as downright awful as you two. And I'm beginning to wish soccer never even became popular in America on account of folks lie you. If there's any bit of pop-cultural swill this country could do without, it's soccer fanboy geeks like you and the OP, who unfortunately exist and troll the internet in your multitudes, including this totally non-soccer message board. No wonder meatheaded football fans hate soccer so much, if abject teenyboppers like yourself are their only interaction with soccer culture because you guys are god-awful.

You're so awful in fact, and so abject, that pieces of shit Florentino Perez assume they can get away with anything because he knows RM fans would drink literal poison kool aid if he told you to. And I hate baseball, and have been a soccer fan and player longer than your sorry ass ever will.

So you came back three hours later, after you gave it your whole sunday morning to come up with something to say to me and this is all you got? You guys are even more pathetic than I thought. I actually saw your stupid post this morning and quickly banged out one of my typically inspired harangues, but decided to squash it and hopefully let the subject die. But you had to came back and whimper out this chickenshit little post I'm now responding to.

All's I can say is I'm beginning to think all RM fans everywhere are as downright awful as you two. And I'm beginning to wish soccer never even became popular in America on account of folks lie you. If there's any bit of pop-cultural swill this country could do without, it's soccer fanboy geeks like you and the OP, who unfortunately exist and troll the internet in your multitudes, including this totally non-soccer message board. No wonder meatheaded football fans hate soccer so much, if abject teenyboppers like yourself are their only interaction with soccer culture because you guys are god-awful.

You're so awful in fact, and so abject, that pieces of shit Florentino Perez assume they can get away with anything because he knows RM fans would drink literal poison kool aid if he told you to. And I hate baseball, and have been a soccer fan and player longer than your sorry ass ever will.
Another thing you have no clue about

Hardly dude. I forgot about your lame post, then logged back on and remembered I forgot to comment on your idiotic post to Real Madrid fans. If there was a dislike feature I'd have used it.

Seriously stick to baseball and fangirling Labronda James.

I have forgotten more about footie than you'll ever know so I don't consider your uninformed takes on soccer at all seriously. You amuse me with your lame effort though. I have you jumping around logging on all day now wondering what I might say or when. lol

PS I don't live in the US and I am not a teenybopper son. Now run along back to your mom's basement, let the adults talk here. And I am Croatian, soccer-as you guys call it here- is literally in my blood.

We are Real Madrid. You wish you were.

Hardly dude. I forgot about your lame post, then logged back on and remembered I forgot to comment on your idiotic post to Real Madrid fans. If there was a dislike feature I'd have used it.

Seriously stick to baseball and fangirling Labronda James.

I have forgotten more about footie than you'll ever know so I don't consider your uninformed takes on soccer at all seriously. You amuse me with your lame effort though. I have you jumping around logging on all day now wondering what I might say or when. lol

PS I don't live in the US and I am not a teenybopper son. Now run along back to your mom's basement, let the adults talk here. And I am Croatian, soccer-as you guys call it here- is literally in my blood.

We are Real Madrid. You wish you were.
Wow, I knew you we're pathetic, but I didn't know you were this pathetic. Because this is one sorry-ass hackneyed post I'm responding to. You even told me to 'run along'.... to my mom's basement, no less. Yikes...

I get the feeling I could lay into you with every last withering insult in the book that would make your head spin and you wouldn't even feel a thing. You're such a soulless millennial it's as if you're almost a bot and you have no feelings to even hurt or upset. Which would explain your disturbing and cult-like RM fandom.

So I'll just sign off by recapping how RM football club was completely disgraced and humiliated in the most ignominious fashion in their failed little coup attempt, but the fanboys just write the whole thing off like it was another CL title. This world is in real trouble, and it isn't because of the Florentino Perez's of the world. It's because of people like you and the OP. It's the dead weight at the bottom of society, more so than the corrupt leaders at the top who constantly exploit it.

Tbonesister became a Barcelona fan overnight because they have some charismatic Argentine star. Two countries she's never visited but I guess it's more woke than following an American sport.

I can't follow all of the soccer politics but it sounds similar yet worse than Conference Realignment of college football the bigger institutions are manipulating the sport so they grow richer.

Better to be a Barca fan than a RM fan, that's for sure. I think this thread makes that pretty clear.

I don't know if they'll ever actually try to form a super-conference for CFB. I think SEC fans like being in the SEC, when push comes to shove, and the regional/geographic realities militate away from a super league for CFB. Though it's by no means a deal breaker. But many of the elements and dynamics of the two sports - American CFB and European club soccer - are very similar, and if anything there may be even more money to be made by the perennial powers in CFB were they to break away and form their own elitist super league.

Only Perez is claiming this most other sources think he's delusional. They reality is RM and Barca have no choice but to try and keep this alive because they are crushed with debt.

Even if the others rejoined it won't work without PSG and Bayern. You can't have 2 of the 3 biggest countries not involved and expect it to succeed.

This was nothing but a giant money grab because they didn't want to give CL money to the smaller clubs.

rip-super-league.png
The UCL winner gets around 89 mil the Super League qualifer were expected to make around 250-300 mil. This would have helped a cinderella like Leicester City to keep the momentum going but instead got peanuts from Champs League.
The ESL would have massively benefited clubs like Dortmund who IMO would be the best club in the world right now if they didnt have to constantly sell their players.
Lewandowski left to rival Bayern (best striker in the world)
Dembele to Barca
Haaland (best young striker in the world) will be sold this summer
Sancho will be sold this summer
Pulisic to Chelsea
Hummels to Bayern
Aubameyang to Arsenal
Gudanon to Man City. And on and on its goes.
Leicester City Wins the PL then move Kante to Chelsea the backbone of their midfield. The next year they have to sell R. Mahrez to Man City. They made around 40 mil for their Champs League QF run. In the ESL format they would have made 200-300 mil just for showing up.
You can go down the list of smaller clubs like Ajax that had to sell a prime Suarez to Liverpool then after making a run to the UCL semi they had sell their young stars like De Jong to Barca, Ziyech to Chelsea & De Ligt to Juve, Athleti selling a prime Aguero to Man City.
The notion any of this restistance to the ESL is to protect the small clubs us laughable. This is all about protecting their turf & the money that comes with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: melstew
Tbonesister became a Barcelona fan overnight because they have some charismatic Argentine star. Two countries she's never visited but I guess it's more woke than following an American sport.

I can't follow all of the soccer politics but it sounds similar yet worse than Conference Realignment of college football the bigger institutions are manipulating the sport so they grow richer.
The Super League ctually would have even the playing field more than the current system. It would have allowed mid tier & smaller to keep their players instead of getting out bid by the bigger clubs. Dormund, Leicester City, Ajax Athleti, Sevilla, West Ham, Porto would be the biggest winners if the Super League goes through. They all have excellent Academy systems & scouting. Their problem is when they do good in their Leagues or Champs League the big clubs swoop in & pillage all their best players. The Super League money would prevent or atleast allow these clubs to offer similar contracts that the big clubs offer to their stars.

Yeesh that was one ugly draw for Real today. The 1st 20 minutes they looked like the keystone cops. I still dont know wtf Varane was thinking on the Pulisic goal. Lucky for Madrid Timo Werner is absolutely worthless right now or it could of been 3-0 Chelsea during that stretch. Zizou has made some great moves this yr but playing Modric as more of winger didnt go well at all.
Hopefully needing a goal in leg 2 Hazard will get the start & jump start the attack. Mendy needs to get back. Dani C looks rusty & father time is catching up with him real quick. As much of an MVP Nacho has been for us all season he just doesnt have the offensive skills to play that high up the pitch.

Captain America takes a bite out of the Kings. Wahoo! Great goal and great composure. It's bad form not to give credit where credit is due,

Captain America takes a bite out of the Kings. Wahoo! Great goal and great composure. It's bad form not to give credit where credit is due,
Pulisic played really well & should of had 2 ast as well why Tuchel continues to play Werner is very puzzling. Gotta think Giroud puts both Pulisic set ups away.

The UCL winner gets around 89 mil the Super League qualifer were expected to make around 250-300 mil. This would have helped a cinderella like Leicester City to keep the momentum going but instead got peanuts from Champs League.
The ESL would have massively benefited clubs like Dortmund who IMO would be the best club in the world right now if they didnt have to constantly sell their players.
Lewandowski left to rival Bayern (best striker in the world)
Dembele to Barca
Haaland (best young striker in the world) will be sold this summer
Sancho will be sold this summer
Pulisic to Chelsea
Hummels to Bayern
Aubameyang to Arsenal
Gudanon to Man City. And on and on its goes.
Leicester City Wins the PL then move Kante to Chelsea the backbone of their midfield. The next year they have to sell R. Mahrez to Man City. They made around 40 mil for their Champs League QF run. In the ESL format they would have made 200-300 mil just for showing up.
You can go down the list of smaller clubs like Ajax that had to sell a prime Suarez to Liverpool then after making a run to the UCL semi they had sell their young stars like De Jong to Barca, Ziyech to Chelsea & De Ligt to Juve, Athleti selling a prime Aguero to Man City.
The notion any of this restistance to the ESL is to protect the small clubs us laughable. This is all about protecting their turf & the money that comes with it.
I'm not sure where you got that money, there is no way every team in the SL would get 250-300 million, that would be 5 billion they would need just to pay out the team. There is no way they can know how much they'd get without a TV deal.

Second, it's not just teams like Leicester or Dortmund (who is my second favorite team) that benefit from CL money. It's teams like; Ajax, Slavia Prague, Shakhtar, Porto, PSV, etc.

Third, BvB would still end up having to sell those players because if every SL team got 250 mil, teams like RM, Barca and every EPL team, would still have more money (EPL TV deal and the bigger merchandising money the big clubs bring in) and would entice them away with bigger salaries.

Either way it's dead. Even the fans of the SL teams did not want it. The players don't want it. Former players don't want it. UEFA doesn't want it. FIFA doesn't want it. The only people that wanted it were the owners of those select few clubs.

What the game really needs is some sort of salary cap, if for nothing else than to save idiot clubs from bankrupting themselves.

US has some really great young talent in guys like Pulisic, Adams, McKennie but the best of the bunch may end up being Claudio's boy, Giovanni Reyna.

Where the US is really lacking talent now is at CB and GK. Steffen is a decent GK but he made a mistake going to City where he never plays. Just don't see any CB or GK on the horizon that are going to be difference makers. Chris Richards has started to play some for TSG and might end up being a good CB for us.

Maybe if you included a quick summary of the big soccer leagues.

I'm not sure where you got that money, there is no way every team in the SL would get 250-300 million, that would be 5 billion they would need just to pay out the team. There is no way they can know how much they'd get without a TV deal.

Second, it's not just teams like Leicester or Dortmund (who is my second favorite team) that benefit from CL money. It's teams like; Ajax, Slavia Prague, Shakhtar, Porto, PSV, etc.

Third, BvB would still end up having to sell those players because if every SL team got 250 mil, teams like RM, Barca and every EPL team, would still have more money (EPL TV deal and the bigger merchandising money the big clubs bring in) and would entice them away with bigger salaries.

Either way it's dead. Even the fans of the SL teams did not want it. The players don't want it. Former players don't want it. UEFA doesn't want it. FIFA doesn't want it. The only people that wanted it were the owners of those select few clubs.

What the game really needs is some sort of salary cap, if for nothing else than to save idiot clubs from bankrupting themselves.
The Super League proposed a salary cap similar to the NFL
"The Financial Times report that the introduction of salary caps and a move towards levelling the financial playing field among the 'founding clubs' are part of the plans for the new Super League."

As for where the money was coming from there was an equal revenue share of TV rights among the 20 teams plus keeping the home gate ticket sales which all go to UEFA.

Maybe if you included a quick summary of the big soccer leagues.
German League: Bayern Munich then everyone else. (Dortmond, RB Lepzig, Leverkusen, Borissa M, Wolfsburg) but case in point Bayern just took the 2nd place team leipzig hot young manager & Leipxig is expected to lose 2 key players in the off season. Bayern also took Dortmond's/the leagues best player Lewandowski, their best defender Hummels.

French League: PSG then everyone else. Lille leading this year but PSG management has only cared about winning Champs League for the past decade

Italian League: Juventus has dominated for the last decade. Has some historic clubs like AC Milan, Inter Milan, Roma then teams like Napoli, Lazio, Udineze & now Atalanta are competitive

Spanish League: Real Madrid, Barcelona, Athletic Madrid, Sevilla pretty much finish top 4 every year. Then teams like Real Socialidad, Villarreal, Valencia can spring up every few years. Real Betis, Athletic Bilboa can give the top clubs tough games

English Premier the deepest league but usually 1 of the big 6 wins it. Man U, Man City, Spurs, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal
Then the next level is now Leister City, Everton. Teams like Wolves, Newcastle, West Ham pop up every once in awhile & threaten to get in the top 4

Then there is Champs League (which the Super League wanted to replace) starts with 8 groups of 4. The top 4 from each 5 leagues (the year before) qualify. Plus the Europa Champ (essentially European version of the NIT) then a series of playin game for the smaller clubs in smaller leagues like Portugal, Holland, Turkey, ect... Then there is a draw of groups. In Group play the top 2 from each group move on to the Knock out rd. A 2 game aggregate score (away goals count for more. Example if a team goes 0-0 ar home then draws 1-1 away the team that scored the away goal advances) Those teams are determined by a draw of 1st & 2nd place teams, then another draw for the qrters & Semi's. PSG got royally screwed this year. They drew Barcelona, Bayern, & now Man City by far a tougher road than any other team had to face.

Last edited:
The only saving grace from a very ugly game by Real.
PSG really blew it today. I put the full blame on Poncettino. PSG was out-classing Man City through the midfield the whole 1st half & got up 1-0. Then Mario P dropped Neymar & Mbappe to help defensively trying to protect the 1-0 lead in the 2nd half. Navas badly misreads a cross that he lets go in & Mahrez gets a free kick through the wall for a 2-1 victory. Just piss poor management & will likely cost them a spot in the Finals. Night & day halfs from PSG

German League: Bayern Munich then everyone else. (Dortmond, RB Lepzig, Leverkusen, Borissa M, Wolfsburg) but case in point Bayern just took the 2nd place team leipzig hot young manager & Leipxig is expected to lose 2 key players in the off season. Bayern also took Dortmond's/the leagues best player Lewandowski, their best defender Hummels.

French League: PSG then everyone else. Lille leading this year but PSG management has only cared about winning Champs League for the past decade

Italian League: Juventus has dominated for the last decade. Has some historic clubs like AC Milan, Inter Milan, Roma then teams like Napoli, Lazio, Udineze & now Atalanta are competitive

Spanish League: Real Madrid, Barcelona, Athletic Madrid, Sevilla pretty much finish top 4 every year. Then teams like Real Socialidad, Villarreal, Valencia can spring up every few years. Real Betis, Athletic Bilboa can give the top clubs tough games

English Premier the deepest league but usually 1 of the big 6 wins it. Man U, Man City, Spurs, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal
Then the next level is now Leister City, Everton. Teams like Wolves, Newcastle, West Ham pop up every once in awhile & threaten to get in the top 4

Then there is Champs League (which the Super League wanted to replace) starts with 8 groups of 4. The top 4 from each 5 leagues (the year before) qualify. Plus the Europa Champ (essentially European version of the NIT) then a series of playin game for the smaller clubs in smaller leagues like Portugal, Holland, Turkey, ect... Then there is a draw of groups. In Group play the top 2 from each group move on to the Knock out rd. A 2 game aggregate score (away goals count for more. Example if a team goes 0-0 ar home then draws 1-1 away the team that scored the away goal advances) Those teams are determined by a draw of 1st & 2nd place teams, then another draw for the qrters & Semi's. PSG got royally screwed this year. They drew Barcelona, Bayern, & now Man City by far a tougher road than any other team had to face.
IS the Champs League the World Cup for Clubs?

And is/was the Super League some form of Super Conference to be made up of the top clubs??

And is/was the Super League some form of Super Conference to be made up of the top clubs??
Id compare it more to the playoffs just done the next season.

IMO The Super League was the designed as a 1st step to combining all the best European teams into a NBA/NFL type league. If you look at the 12-
15 founding members they had won 19 out of the last 20 Champs League titles.

The CL takes all the top clubs from every UEFA league (ie: England, Spain, Netherlands, Ukraine, Turkey..) and creates a season long tournament. Generally, the winner comes from; Spain, England, Italy or Germany.

In other news, the EPL has now passed La Liga in the UEFA Coefficient table and is guaranteed to remain the top league through next season.

It was only a matter of time before the EPL, with it's massive TV deals, became dominant. With their huge money advantage mid-table teams are going to be able to compete financially with the top clubs in other leagues.

Man that was tough to watch I havent seen Real Madrid taken apart like that in Champs League in a good 15-20 years. Chelsea dominated both legs & the old guard that won so many titles is now just old.
1st & only priority is Mbappe. Gotta sign him this year no matter what. If you have to move/let Ramos, Varane, Hazard, Carvahal & even Kroos you do it.
Militao is the future of the D & I'm fine with Nacho & Kruest (B team) being the core CB's. Mendy, D Alaba, Lucas V will be great LB/RB's core.
Valverde needs to take over for Kroos.
Casemiro & Modric can be players but im not sure their 50 game players any more. Young midfielders need to the main focus after Mbappe. It looks like Hakimi & Ooergard bridges might burnt beyond repair.
Id give Vinni & Asensio 1 more year to prove themselves.

I've been saying for a long, long time the other leagues need to beware because the EPL are going to bury the other clubs financially. Their TV deals dwarf the rest of the leagues and mid-table teams are going to be able to compete financially with the top clubs in the other leagues.

Last I read the EPL earned about 2 billion more than La Liga, 3 billion more than Bundesliga and almost 4 billion more than Serie A.

Real
I've been saying for a long, long time the other leagues need to beware because the EPL are going to bury the other clubs financially. Their TV deals dwarf the rest of the leagues and mid-table teams are going to be able to compete financially with the top clubs in the other leagues.

Last I read the EPL earned about 2 billion more than La Liga, 3 billion more than Bundesliga and almost 4 billion more than Serie A.
Real Madrid last on the list.

Last edited:
SHould be an interesting tv ratings war, do American viewers prefer La Liga or USFL?

US now back on equal terms with Mexico, and rivalry should be fun to watch for years going forward. Pulisic starting to feel comfortable as leader, and Adam’s is a boss. Dest, Brooks, Reyna, McKenna are quality. Wish I good buy stock in 2026 WC performance.

ADVERTISEMENT