ADVERTISEMENT

One of many reasons why Purple Face was and always

Valid points. MF was and is a risky hire. I don’t know that a Kelly coached team would have won yesterday. Marshal was better. With that said MF really needs to take command and start winning. No excuses. He going to be here for a few years. The honeymoon is over. Let’s see how they respond
In my heart, I don’t think a BK coaches team loses to Marshall.

Curious, why do you think that?

BK coached ND teams had a 42 game win streak against unranked opponents going back to 2016.
fair question. Because when you look at the personnel on offense I don’t see the same type players he had over the last 5 years. Just go and compare position by position. Running back, receivers, O Line and especially QB all are drop offs in talent. I mean I know what I see. What do you think ?

I think BK’s 25 years as a HC and in similar situations makes some adjustments that Freeman and this staff didn’t. I don’t think BK has TB throwing those comeback routes on the sideline after the first almost interception that was dropped and the second one that was intercepted, and allow him to continue to make that throw late in coverage.

I think BK’s 25 years as a HC and in similar situations makes some adjustments that Freeman and this staff didn’t. I don’t think BK has TB throwing those comeback routes on the sideline after the first almost interception that was dropped and the second one that was intercepted, and allow him to continue to make that throw late in coverage.
Maybe, maybe not. But I do agree an experienced coach might do things differently. Rees did not to Buchner any favors with his play calling either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT