ADVERTISEMENT

Oklahoma Doesn’t Belong

If the committee is completely objective and bases it purely on who the best 4 teams are, then it should’ve been Georgia. Nobody actually believes OU is better than GA. They don’t play anyone. Their record is a pointless gauge. They almost lost to ISU.

I believe GA, Wisconsin, Bama, and AUB would beat OU. I think FL, PSU, Michigan, ORE, and ND would be close games with OU. Out of those closer games, I’d put my money Mich, ND, and ORE. No chance in hell OU beats GA, Bama, or AUB.

The committee isn’t qualified to select the 4 best teams, there’s too little knowledge and too much politics and bias.

Las Vegas is the only source capable of determining the four best teams.

Vegas would pick a better 10/11-2 team over an 11–1 or 12-0 team.
The Committee is incapable of making that evaluation and decision.

The committee isn’t qualified to select the 4 best teams, there’s too little knowledge and too much politics and bias.

Las Vegas is the only source capable of determining the four best teams.

Vegas would pick a better 10/11-2 team over an 11–1 or 12-0 team.
The Committee is incapable of making that evaluation and decision.
True. Vegas has skin in the game....the committee is a bunch of oblivious posers.

I’d have

Clemson would beat OU by 20+

I have no issue with Clemson. My issue is with OU. I’ve always had an issue with OU’s schedule and their hype. They get too much respect every year.
According to people on this board the committee takes into account previous showings in the playoffs...lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT