ADVERTISEMENT

Officially Official ND v. Marshall Game Day Thread

Welcome to the freeman era! FML… and by by recruits, only thing staff is good at

I thought OLine and DLine were suppose to be strenghts; both of them seem weak; getting pushed around by Marshall. Basically being manhandled

I was worried about their game planning being it’s the first time they’ve had a week to prep.

“Lost in all of the Rees bashing (warranted imo) and chest pumping (premature imo) is recognition that this is ND staff’s first time under normal game prep.”

And I’m afraid Rees is overwhelmed as OC. I’m big on optics and every single time NBC has shown him during a game he looks like somebody trying to shirk to the point of being invisible. Geez I wanted him to be a great coach given his likability and how much grief he experienced as a player. Now that the reverse jinx has been laid out hopefully the offense gets moving. But I’m officially worried Rees is a DMW.

I waited one game just to see if it was bc we were going up against a solid defense last week, but I totally agree.

We're stuck with him for the year unfortunately bc if we had a better alternative right now he would be playing.

We'll be lucky to win 8 games this year at this rate. Freeman needs to get the QB situation straightened out for next year. I'll give him a pass this year.
AAaaaaaaannnd - that's what happens when you stare down receivers. Was gonna call it, but I didn't want to jinx him.

It’s too late to block out the defender once the ball’s in the air, Braden.

Starting to look like a team whose Coach was picked by the players and OC was picked by the athletic director

Reactions: Jdogg84
Buchner has to learn. That pick is on him, but you don't get better not throwing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT