ADVERTISEMENT

Official ND - Navy thread ...

Looks like Torii is injured. If so ... that could be a problem since he seems to be our go to receiver thus far in this game.

Why on the hell would you not run on 3rd and 2!? The play calling I just don't get. Big offensive line and You decide to pass which goes nowhere. Absolutely stupid!

FG ? Kelly took the points ... which is good. But I fear TDs are necessary to beat Navy the way our D is playing against their run.

Reactions: wiu86
3 points ain't enough considering Navy keeps driving without throwing at all

Reactions: zonairish
time for the offense to go into it's funk. Had a chance to get 2 scores up and pppppphhhffftttt........

Good stop by our D (maybe a rarity in this game) and our offense immediately goes 3 and out.

Not a way to win football games.

Reactions: ndhell
His mechanics suck.
His shorts throw today are low and the longer ones are sailing. Don't know what's going on with him today. Some of those should have been easy throws. He had Stepherson twice for TD's and overthrew.

Leaving points on the field. Kizer should be killing them in the air.

I'm trying to figure out where all the talent people on here claim ND has is at. This team does not have any talent. I just don't see it. On a different note, does anybody else think the team looks like it is even that interested in playing this game.

Those 3rd and 1 plays make me nervous. See how a run by us only barely made it.

Just glad to see DK not standing there while the pocket collapses and he takes a 10 yard sack. WR is covered tuck it and run and run OVER people. Nice drive before the half. Just had the feeling we would do something stupid, but we didn't!!!!!

Block in the back... so brutal.. officials are biased when it comes to the academies

This defense has no clue as to how to stop an option offense (or any other offense for that matter).

As a result, our offense really has to score TDs on every possession. If they don't we're in trouble.

This defense has no clue as to how to stop an option offense (or any other offense for that matter).

As a result, our offense really has to score TDs on every possession. If they don't we're in trouble.
you hit on the head

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT