ADVERTISEMENT

Official ND - fsu thread

This bend but don’t break shit is so damn soft. If it’s 3rd or 4th down just mark it down they’re converting

How do you get to the National Championship? Hmm I guess by beating every team you play. You are welcome to root for the football factories since ND just isn’t cutting it for you.
No, I’ll root for ND and expect higher caliber just as I’m sure BK does. To win a NC you have to beat Bama. Only excellence will get that done. Reality hurts some.

How do you get to the National Championship? Hmm I guess by beating every team you play. You are welcome to root for the football factories since ND just isn’t cutting it for you.
Just win baby and everything will take care of itself. An Unbeaten ND is in the playoffs no matter what any other moron thinks. The crybabies here really chaff my cojones

Just win baby and everything will take care of itself. An Unbeaten ND is in the playoffs no matter what any other moron thinks. The crybabies here really chaff my cojones
Playoffs? I’d like to win in the playoffs. Getting there should be an expectation.

If BC with their back up QB is keeping it to 20 against Clemson than the Irish sure as shit have a good shot against em. I’d love our chances.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT