ADVERTISEMENT

Official ND - fsu thread

Jesus. I can see why Book is QB. Wimbush mediocre and makes poor decisions. Still doesn’t see the field very well.

What I don't quite get is why sometimes we start to try to run out the clock starting in the second quarter...

...but with a quarterback who struggles as a passer that has elite athleticism it's pass happy late into the game.

The defense can't get near DF, they look disinterested. They aren't as good as people think IMO.

The Left side of the OL can't pass block for $hit, this team simply looks flat and seems to play to the level of every opponent.

This team can not put anyone away it seems. If Book is out next week we're in real trouble.

I say they give Phil a look, what's the worst he could do? Throw an INT? BW can do that, give the kid a look. This is unbearable, no killer instinct.

Sit the starters. Please sit em. Game over. Drue, Love, etc... sit him. Looks like almost concussion. Don’t know why these guys are in the game up 29.

Francois making Wimbush look bad on the stats sheet. Literally he’s only completed 12 freaking passes the entire game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT