ADVERTISEMENT

Off Topic: Looks like SC has its AD

Well Beach, grew up a staunch ND fan and the annual game with USC was circled on the calendars of my family and all our immediate relatives. Nothing was as important as a fan than the USC game. No other sporting event generated as much raw emotion and excitement. The game is still a good rivalry game, but not a great rivalry game, and hasn’t been for nearly twenty years, as we’ve gone through too many years of one or both being largely irrelevant to the national title scene. I for one hope USC does hire Urban as I look forward to the game having national attention and national import, and I look forward to having that raw emotion and excitement.

Yes I have always rooted for Notre Dame to win every game but one. When both teams are strong college football is at its best.

beach
the new AD and Folt were at practice yesterday, in your opinion is it unrealistic to think that Helton has not been advised as to his dismissal at the season’s end? Why would they not be forthcoming about their plans?
This situation is somewhat dysfunctional?

And given the message recruits have sent for 2 recruiting season, and the dismal on field performance, is Helton really so dumb that in his warped mind he grades out as doing an acceptable job, that does not warrant the firing ?
What world does Helton live in?

I am positive Clay has not been told he is done. Now on the other hand he has to know it. My guess is had had dreams of saving his job until Oregon. After that he couldn't even dream.

I am positive Clay has not been told he is done. Now on the other hand he has to know it. My guess is had had dreams of saving his job until Oregon. After that he couldn't even dream.

What is your honest thought on the next USC coach? And who would you be happy with?

retaining Clay sets Folt and Bohn up as the new “villains”.

SC is recruiting at a previously thought inconceivable low level!
By not making a fast and public decision, SC loses the entire class.

Honest thought it will be Urban. Others Franklin Campbell, Stoops

Clay won't be back

USC (Helton and the drag your feet gang) have managed to
lose a commitment from a “Yary” are you friggin kidding me!

USC recruiting is now ranked #11, in the PAC12!
72 nationally!
And CH is still on the job!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT