ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Dame vs Virginia Tech predictions !

He is a transfer from Kansas. They had no schollies to give but wanted him as a walk-on. He broke Kansas passing records as a Freshman, then eventually lost his starting job because of injuries. Charlie Weis recruited him at Kansas. He's no bum. The kid can apparently play.
This, he is a solid QB. He has the ability to scramble. They are not good at running the ball. Get them into 3rd and 6+, then like the Dline eat but make sure he doesn't scramble for first downs. That's the winning formula. Secondary has to play sound because they will be challenged but also given opportunities.

I do not see V Tech executing against ND, but if we aren't sharp they can make plays, and they will try to with their WRs.

He is a transfer from Kansas. They had no schollies to give but wanted him as a walk-on. He broke Kansas passing records as a Freshman, then eventually lost his starting job because of injuries. Charlie Weis recruited him at Kansas. He's no bum. The kid can apparently play.
He has the schematic advantage.......

Reactions: sluggo69
This, he is a solid QB. He has the ability to scramble. They are not good at running the ball. Get them into 3rd and 6+, then like the Dline eat but make sure he doesn't scramble for first downs. That's the winning formula. Secondary has to play sound because they will be challenged but also given opportunities.

I do not see V Tech executing against ND, but if we aren't sharp they can make plays, and they will try to with their WRs.

What year is that kid? He must be a fifth-year senior if Weis recruited him to Kansas. So, at least he is mature, although we don't know if he is any good.

What year is that kid? He must be a fifth-year senior if Weis recruited him to Kansas. So, at least he is mature, although we don't know if he is any good.

RsJunior I believe.

Notre Dame 52 to 14 over Vtech ! ND will want vengeance for 2016 and they have just the players to do it. Dexter may run for over 300 yards ! Book it ! Blacksberg's 35,000 sorry fans will leave early !
One game at a time ! Go Irish !
Notre Dame 30
VT. 17

Kavanaugh’s accusor has her preciction in: 54-0 Covers the spread.

Don’t sleep on this VT QB or their receivers. They can make big plays if we aren’t playing at full effort. I think they do make a couple on us in this one. Score a few first half touchdowns but struggle to run the football most of the night.

Offensively we just need to get our tail backs going and eat some clock and don’t get too cute. However I could see Book having a big game tonight and entering the national spotlight as a good player. It’s all about playing to win for us. We can say whatever we want but it’s up to the players and the coaches to let them excel, this team has a lot of special talent and different positions and enough playmakers.

Since "Enter Sandman" was introduced, VT has lost 27 home games. Didn't take much effort to research this. Very good at home but hardly invincible.

I'd say anyone who expects Virginia Tech to play like they did against Old Dominion will be mistaken. They laid a turd in that game and will be a completely different animal tonight. That said, with a QB who can hit receivers, I think we will have more than enough offense to win.

31-20 ND.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT