ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Dame - miami (fl) game thread ...

When the 4th Q is over then offer these assessments. Save yourself from having egg on your face!

The play calling has been horrendous. Running east to west on a faster defense is stupid.

Going for it on 4th on the Irish side of the field, kind of risky. I don't think the Miami offense is anything special. I would have punted and counted on the defense to get a stop. Don't give the Canes a short field.

Wimbush and Adams need to learn how to lower their shoulders and get a first down. If Wimbush has done that, he picks up the first down on that third down. If Adams does it instead of jump cutting in the backfield, he might pick up the last third down. You can’t give away all your momentum with dumb cuts.

I'd give wimbush 1 more series and seriously consider book. He opens up the passing and wimbush is playing scared.

im not surprised by the playcalling because kelly is a bad coach but the players coming out flat is surprising.

Fink pulls his BS again by not fair catching at the 22. That’s only the 7th time this season he’s done that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT