ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Dame - miami (fl) game thread ...

good night. joke of a team. after their percormace last week this was an obvious loss

Oh no I'm the bad guy for being worried about giving up 37 to freaking wake! Step up defense!

Reactions: rgc7
the thing that is making me sick about this stupid turnover chain thing is people act like Miami has done something original. All teams have something with a belt or something like that. They act like Manny Diaz is some genius who just evented this.

Based on what I'm seeing ND would get crushed by the likes of Bama in the playoff had they won out.

This play calling is f****** atrocious. No qb runs to get Wimbush into the game. Just awful.

Well, looks like after fooling the college football world for 9 games we are back to playing like the ND we have all unfortunately grown used to over the past 20+ years.

So here's the basic deal. Notre Dame has a good team, but Notre Dame has done very well against slower teams. Georgia was fast and strong. Miami is fast too, and they are playing loose as can be.

This is going to be a long night for us.

I was thinking if the 1st quarter ended 0-0 most people there were going to get bored or pass out from a day of drinking. Then the 2 minutes of doom arrived. Tough quarter.

Apparently, there’s a lot of loser posters that have been in the shadows all season.

Pulling for you guys, where is trucking33? Kelly has gone pass happy again, like last year in an actual hurricane. Brutal.

Everyone seems stuck in the mud, it's like watching Diaco's Huskers

AHHH the ND I am used is back. D can't tackle, play calling makes no sense, QB has the deer in the headlight look. How I missed all of this.

The game is not out of reach but they look overwhelmed on both sides of the ball. The offense has to sustain some kind of drive to give this defense a break and a chance to try and regroup.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT