ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Dame home sellout streak will end at 273 games this Saturday vs Navy

Agree. Going sine 1993. Season tickets since 2013. Fly up from JaX. A blast everything. S Bend is much better than I’m the 90’s. Eddy st, downtown, fun.

Maybe Rudolph and Jaylon will buy them up

Reactions: notredamerises23
Like New Mexico? It will be exciting as we fight for our lives in that game.

I had to leave at half time of thr VT game. I was coming down with the flu and just didn't have it in me to tough it out.
Good decision. No need to get 70,000 other people sick by toughing it out. LOL! Glad you're feeling better. No flu shot?

Exactly. I went to the game last week at Duke. Had been really looking forward to it, still had a good time, but alot of the excitement of the remainder of the season was lost when they got trounced by Michigan. But if ND was in a conference, they would still have something to play for.
Nobody gives a crap about a conference championship.

I love watching ND play Navy. They play their hearts out on every play.

Blaming Navy because no one wants to pay good money to watch a boring team and get assaulted by the Spamtron? This is the worst take outside of Washington DC today.
Have you been to a Navy game? You get to watch the Navy offense look over at their coach as the play clock runs down. And then probably a fullback dive.

To each their own, but if I had to miss one ND game a season, I'd pick Navy every time. And judging by this being the first non-sellout in 273 games, I'm not alone.

Good decision. No need to get 70,000 other people sick by toughing it out. LOL! Glad you're feeling better. No flu shot?
Ya I had two days before. When I left the game i didn't know I got the flu. Not till I got home. I did get the flu shot but not early enough I guess, or not the right variant of flu shot?

There is nothing like being at Notre Dame on a football weekend !

It is incredibly special !

If someone hasn’t experienced it, it’s difficult to describe ?

Go Irish ☘️ ☘️ ☘️

Navy is boring to watch play football. Run the clock down, option football, hand it to the fullback, chop blocks. Just a dull game.

That’s just your opinion.

This is a critical game for ND.

If it’s so boring for you, don’t watch it and we’ll let you know what happened Saturday night.

Have you been to a Navy game? You get to watch the Navy offense look over at their coach as the play clock runs down. And then probably a fullback dive.

To each their own, but if I had to miss one ND game a season, I'd pick Navy every time. And judging by this being the first non-sellout in 273 games, I'm not alone.

anyone not loving Navy compete with the big boys by using an old school system doesn't really appreciate college football.

Navy is boring to watch play football. Run the clock down, option football, hand it to the fullback, chop blocks. Just a dull game.
This is wrong. Navy doesn't chop block. That's illegal. They use the cut block, which is legal. They aren't the only ones who use the cut block. Teams you would never expect to use it do in fact employ that technique. If coaches don't like it, change the rule.

How can playing a top 25 team not be an exciting matchup. ?

Are you serious? Context matters. Notre Dame is likely not getting a NY6 bowl game. Had they not got embarrassed by Michigan they would still be in the mix. They aren't, and while Navy is 7-1, Notre Dame has nothing attainable to play for except bowl positioning for some ho-hum bowl game.

Are you serious? Context matters. Notre Dame is likely not getting a NY6 bowl game. Had they not got embarrassed by Michigan they would still be in the mix. They aren't, and while Navy is 7-1, Notre Dame has nothing attainable to play for except bowl positioning for some ho-hum bowl game.

I wish people would stop this false narrative. ND has a lot to play for.

Been going to games for 40+ years and still love it. No better place!

The last time I was at ND Stadium was in 2006 against North Carolina. I took my son and his buddy to their first game. Lots of big plays as I recall, and it was really special to see the kids' reaction to the scene unfolding in front of them. We sat in the southeast corner-- very close to where my father, brother, and I sat when I attended my first ND game, a 13-6 win over Air Force 50 years ago in late November 1969. I vaguely remember one big running play early in the game, being astounded by how big a then-59,075-seat stadium could be, and how cold my feet were because it had snowed before the game and they had not cleared it away. Plus, my father made us wear dress clothing -- good shoes, shirt and tie, and sport coat under a winter jacket -- just because he was of that era.

Oh please. The idea ND's failure to sell out is somehow related to losing to Michigan is pure speculation on your part.
Speculation maybe...but their was zero excitement in the stadium for the VT game. It felt like season was over so just kind of enjoy the game with a hot cocoa. I expect the navy game to be very lethargic in nature come Saturday. It is what it is.

Reactions: BM16
This is wrong. Navy doesn't chop block. That's illegal. They use the cut block, which is legal. They aren't the only ones who use the cut block. Teams you would never expect to use it do in fact employ that technique. If coaches don't like it, change the rule.
I misspoke. Regardless Navy is boring to watch and I hate watching Cut Blocks all game long. I never said it was illegal. Just boring to watch. Run down the play clock, oline chop blocks all game, option football hand it to the fullback. Its dull n boring watching navy play football

I misspoke. Regardless Navy is boring to watch and I hate watching Cut Blocks all game long. I never said it was illegal. Just boring to watch. Run down the play clock, oline chop blocks all game, option football hand it to the fullback. Its dull n boring watching navy play football

Would you prefer the 1,000th G5 "We run the spread!" draw-pass-pass-punt rinse-wash-repeat.

Reactions: IrishHerb
OLine doesn't chop block all game. OLine cut blocks all game.

The sellout streak will end and so will our season. We will lose to Navy yet again in the Kelly era.

You posted the same crap before we played VaTech. The thread where we caught you referring to Michigan as "we" was no mistake. No one is buying what you are selling.
That thread was already addressed you troll. Go find your next victim to heckle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT