ADVERTISEMENT

Nothing wrong with a motivator that can coach #Row the boat to Sout Bend

Zorich 88

I've posted how many times?
Dec 7, 2006
Some on this board are against a Fleck hire because they say he is a "cheerleader". Give me a coach that is a motivator plus knows the X's and O's of the game. Coach Fleck will motivate you then show you how to execute it. Execute means carry out or put into effect (a plan, order, or course of action). This is something Kelly knows nothing about.

Reactions: RowTheBoatND
I was impressed with Coach Fleck and his team today. I've watched them some during the season against MAC competition and it was hard to judge their worthiness as far as national rankings are concerned, but they played toe to toe with a decent BIG team today
I wish Coach Kelly was more of a rah rah type. His stoic manner catches me as though he's disinterested at times. I want someone on the sideline that shows his players that he cares 100% of the time. Maybe that's just too simplistic.

Some on this board are against a Fleck hire because they say he is a "cheerleader". Give me a coach that is a motivator plus knows the X's and O's of the game. Coach Fleck will motivate you then show you how to execute it. Execute means carry out or put into effect (a plan, order, or course of action). This is something Kelly knows nothing about.

I don't think anyone is against Fleck because he is a cheerleader. Many of us do not think he has anywhere enough experience to take on the responsibilities of the Notre Dame job.

And find out who the S&C coach is at Penn State and hire him. Not sure he'd come, but they are beasts.

ND needs an experienced defensive HC like Schiano not a flash in the pan like Kelly or Fleck.

I don't think anyone is against Fleck because he is a cheerleader. Many of us do not think he has anywhere enough experience to take on the responsibilities of the Notre Dame job.

This!

BK did an awesome job at CMU and Cinci.

Right. Only Kelly can do this job. Lol.

Let's see where the boat is at the end of next year. Whether it's still sailing, taking on a lot of water or was destroyed like battleship.

They open up with USC and Michigan State.

He loses that great receiver and I'm not sure if he loses the QB too.
The guy has recruited really well so I'm interested for sure.

I'm curious, the guy is 30-22 @ the MAC level.. 1-2 in bowls. I haven't bothered to look but I'd guess BKs record and resume was ridiculously better during his Cincy/GVSU years. I guess, why Fleck?

He seems to run the majority of his offense from the shotgun/spread. Had one super successful year 13-1, much like BK. Of all the BK killers here who say ND deserves better, isn't this BK 2.0? He seems to have more enthusiasm and energy but is that really the criteria now for NDs head coach? Yes, ND deserves better than BK but ghey also deserve better than a 30-22 MAC coach with a lot of enthusiasm.

I'm curious, the guy is 30-22 @ the MAC level.. 1-2 in bowls. I haven't bothered to look but I'd guess BKs record and resume was ridiculously better during his Cincy/GVSU years. I guess, why Fleck?

He seems to run the majority of his offense from the shotgun/spread. Had one super successful year 13-1, much like BK. Of all the BK killers here who say ND deserves better, isn't this BK 2.0? He seems to have more enthusiasm and energy but is that really the criteria now for NDs head coach? Yes, ND deserves better than BK but ghey also deserve better than a 30-22 MAC coach with a lot of enthusiasm.
ND is now shopping from a different coaching isle than true National Championship contenders!

Exactly..... he is just the popular up and comer..... I remember Brady Hoke being a popular choice once as well.

Purse - Heading for 30K by the end of January. I was hoping you would get there in 2016, but it looks like you took some time off. Really missed your insight and take on all things ND. Great to have you back. Thanks for being you!

You must be a real terd of a being; try volunteering for something mesningful. The shill for Kelly gig is so unrewarding. Soon, you will follow his sorry butt out the door.

And now you are on the List called ignore but more aporopriately would be called the 'ignorant'

Probably the third time you have put me on ignore. Stick with it this time.

You have yourself a great day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT