ADVERTISEMENT

Not Hearing Much From The Walmart Wolverines

Here ya go Shemp 1) I asked the Fitz haters to show one shred of evidence that Fitz hates ND as they claim. No one ever did. 2) I'm the one who posted the positive Dino Babers post game interview. 3) I'm the one who said UCF and their QB is no factor to ND and their quest for the playoffs. I defy you to find one single aggressive comment I made about UCF. 4) I have a tendency to defend those that may be on hard times or less fortunate or are different and not ridicule them as a couple of bozos around here like to do. Are you one of them? See, you left out all that, didn't you. I'm 10-24.

Are you ok? This is really upsetting you. Go to bed already

Let it go dude. You're stalking me and that's weird. Are you that weird? I'll post whatever I want, whenever I want. Feel free to use the ignore button. It's there for your convenience.

Let it go dude. You're stalking me and that's weird. Are you that weird? I'll post whatever I want, whenever I want. Feel free to use the ignore button. It's there for your convenience.

Let it go? That’s what I’ve been trying to get you to do since this thread basically started.

Let it go? That’s what I’ve been trying to get you to do since this thread basically started.
This is hilarious. You do realize that you are definitely not in charge around here and you are definitely not going to get me to do anything young man. You are a strange person.

Reactions: d1042
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT