ADVERTISEMENT

NDSCM predicts ND will lose 4 games left on schedule...!!!!!!

pikehead

Rockne's Water Boy
Feb 14, 2004
Navy,uSC, also VT and Syrcuse........Posted this on Michigan Board.....he is wrong on this....

Navy,uSC, also VT and Syrcuse........Posted this on Michigan Board.....he is wrong on this....

So which group was a more correct about when I called them terribly overrated:
  1. Shea “only beats cupcakes” Patterson, the turnover machine himself; or
  2. The Charmin soft and a spectacularly average Michigan DL
It’s honestly a tough call, both are even worse than I ever could have predicted

So which group was a more correct about when I called them terribly overrated:
  1. Shea “only beats cupcakes” Patterson, the turnover machine himself; or
  2. The Charmin soft and a spectacularly average Michigan DL
It’s honestly a tough call, both are even worse than I ever could have predicted
Dude... Michigan’s d line beat the sh*t out of wimbush. You have to credit them. Not soft at all. But yes, shea hasn’t beat anyone this year, theory still stands

Dude... Michigan’s d line beat the sh*t out of wimbush. You have to credit them. Not soft at all. But yes, shea hasn’t beat anyone this year, theory still stands

Are you kidding?

Of all the defenses that Wimbush faced, Michigan was probably the worst. They were certainly the least effective.

Think about that.
Ball state and Vanderbilt have better defenses than Michigan, when facing a decent opponents.

That has to be one of the most overrated units in the entire nation… Right up there with Shea Patterson.

IF ND loses to USC, then there ought to be an investigation! VT can be tough at home. Navy is Navy, and Cuse is good enough to be in the game but not good enough to win

Are you kidding?

Of all the defenses that Wimbush faced, Michigan was probably the worst. They were certainly the least effective.

Think about that.
Ball state and Vanderbilt have better defenses than Michigan, when facing a decent opponents.

That has to be one of the most overrated units in the entire nation… Right up there with Shea Patterson.
Ball St. having a better defense than Michigan possibly may be the worst football take I have ever seen in my life. With all due respect.

Reactions: francade
Ball St. having a better defense than Michigan possibly may be the worst football take I have ever seen in my life. With all due respect.

As the guy who GUARANTEED that we'd lose to Michigan without Dexter Williams.... that all but confirms that' I'm right.

Sorry 12-chromosome captain, but it's time for you to admit that you know nothing and sit in the corner.

That Michigan defense is SOFT and OVERRATED, exactly as I told you all off season

Time for the Michigan fans to acknowledge that
@NDIRISH53
@pikehead
@AdvanSix
@ivan brunetti
@ellobo

As the guy who GUARANTEED that we'd lose to Michigan without Dexter Williams.... that all but confirms that' I'm right.

Sorry 12-chromosome captain, but it's time for you to admit that you know nothing and sit in the corner.

That Michigan defense is SOFT and OVERRATED, exactly as I told you all off season

Time for the Michigan fans to acknowledge that
@NDIRISH53
@pikehead
@AdvanSix
@ivan brunetti
@ellobo
I never guaranteed a loss, dopey. Did I believe we’d lose? Yes, so did Lou Simogy, who has forgotten more about football then you know.

And guess who’s proven to be correct about Dex? Me! You realize we averaged 2.8 ypc against Michigan right? That number would be higher if Dex, who is better than tony jones by a landslide by the way, played.

I’d love to see the stats on how many sacks, hits, and pressures their d line had on wimbush. Oh yes, and they’re statistically the #1 scoring defense in the country.

You claiming Michigan is so terrible is just false, and if it is true, then that win shouldn’t be anything to celebrate at all, right? That is by far the best defense we will face all year dude. And besides some busted plays in the first quarter, that game was a freaking dog fight.

You just had your “Billy Madison moment”

You’ve made everyone on this board dumber for what you’ve just said, I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

My 3 favorite Friedman gems (Hint new #1)

1. Ball State has a better defense than Michigan
2. Ezekial Elliott wasn’t important for Ohio State winning a national title
3. Tony Jones is better than Dexter Williams

I never guaranteed a loss, dopey. Did I believe we’d lose? Yes, so did Lou Simogy, who has forgotten more about football then you know.

And guess who’s proven to be correct about Dex? Me! You realize we averaged 2.8 ypc against Michigan right? That number would be higher if Dex, who is better than tony jones by a landslide by the way, played.

I’d love to see the stats on how many sacks, hits, and pressures their d line had on wimbush. Oh yes, and they’re statistically the #1 scoring defense in the country.

You claiming Michigan is so terrible is just false, and if it is true, then that win shouldn’t be anything to celebrate at all, right? That is by far the best defense we will face all year dude. And besides some busted plays in the first quarter, that game was a freaking dog fight.

You’ve made everyone on this board dumber for what you’ve just said, I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I’m not jumping into this debate between you two, but two things:

1) when you & I discussed it, you on multiple occasions guaranteed ND could not win against Michigan with Jones at RB.
2) Jones averaged 5.0 yards per carry against Michigan.

Okay, that’s all I got.

I’m not jumping into this debate between you two, but two things:

1) when you & I discussed it, you on multiple occasions guaranteed ND could not win against Michigan with Jones at RB.
2) Jones averaged 5.0 yards per carry against Michigan.

Okay, that’s all I got.

“I personally think ND loses, and that’s not a shot at us. I could easily see us losing to Michigan and going 10-2.

I’d much rather beat USC in the finale, which is think we will.

Really really hope I’m wrong but my brain just tells me Michigan 20-16”

Search my name, Michigan and the word guarantee. You will find nothing. Search my name Michigan lose you’ll find this. Never guaranteed anything. And yes, TJ played well against Michigan, I think we’d put them away much easier if we had Dex though.

“I personally think ND loses, and that’s not a shot at us. I could easily see us losing to Michigan and going 10-2.

I’d much rather beat USC in the finale, which is think we will.

Really really hope I’m wrong but my brain just tells me Michigan 20-16”

Search my name, Michigan and the word guarantee. You will find nothing. Search my name Michigan lose you’ll find this. Never guaranteed anything. And yes, TJ played well against Michigan, I think we’d put them away much easier if we had Dex though.

I’m pulling up a lot of awesome posts from the summer right now.

You, GetNasty & a few others made a lot of comments about things I’m finding.
Unfortunately some of the people I ended up putting on ignore so I can’t pull their stuff back up unless I remember their names to unignore them.

But to kick off the comments, here is one from you from August 29th, in which you wagered Oneillirish (and he accepted) that:
“Jones averages 2.3 YPC or less against meat chicken.”

Looking back at some of the comments some people made is pretty funny.

Two others I like so far are that Jones is a MAC RB & Jones in the worst P5 RB in the country.

On July 4th, you remind everybody about if Dex doesn’t play, we lose to Michigan. You say you are on record.

“I have been on record saying if (and it's lookingthis way) Dex doesn't play, we lost to Michigan.”

Reactions: FriedmanIP
Courtesy of GetNasty on June 3rd.

“And as of now there is no help on the way. I’m not sure there is a power 5 rb group I wouldn’t take over Nds. Terrible”

On July 4th, you remind everybody about if Dex doesn’t play, we lose to Michigan. You say you are on record.

“I have been on record saying if (and it's lookingthis way) Dex doesn't play, we lost to Michigan.”
We needed every ounce of Wimby basically playing RB to move the offense. Something I missed on against Michigan, chip using Brown’s aggression against him by finding quit hitting creases in the run game. I still contend Dex would have probably gotten around 65-70 yards on the same amount of carries (9) that Jones got.

Also, being on record for a prediction does not mean a guarantee, in that case, you have to say Lou S. guaranteed Michigan would win, because his prediction was on record, obviously.

The game really played how I thought it might, even though I thought lack of proven weapons/ losing MM & QN would be too much to overcome. I’m pleased how long used their aggression against them in the run game, particularly in the 1st half.

“And as of now there is no help on the way. I’m not sure there is a power 5 rb group I wouldn’t take over Nds. Terrible”
Without Armstrong and Dex in the lineup I kinda agree... was that post before Armstrong got moved and after Dex suspended? I mean Jones/ 2 Frosh as your depth chart is honestly about as poor as you can find in P5.

We needed every ounce of Wimby basically playing RB to move the offense. Something I missed on against Michigan, chip using Brown’s aggression against him by finding quit hitting creases in the run game. I still contend Dex would have probably gotten around 65-70 yards on the same amount of carries (9) that Jones got.

Also, being on record for a prediction does not mean a guarantee, in that case, you have to say Lou S. guaranteed Michigan would win, because his prediction was on record, obviously.

The game really played how I thought it might, even though I thought lack of proven weapons/ losing MM & QN would be too much to overcome. I’m pleased how long used their aggression against them in the run game, particularly in the 1st half.

I’m not going to keep posting all the stuff from the spring & summer. But just the couple threads about the Michigan game & the Running Backs thread has a lot.
Even going back further to the spring, when Jones was being called a MAC RB who couldn’t play on other P5 teams, ND can’t win without Dex, etc...there are a lot.
I have found so many negative comments, & there are a couple guys I currently have on ignore who said some REALLY dumb things.
People saying Jones couldn’t play on any other P5 team & we have the worst RBs in D1 without Dex. That Jones can’t play big boy football, Michigan’s D is the best in the nation, (which would classify as big boy football)...

Without Armstrong and Dex in the lineup I kinda agree... was that post before Armstrong got moved and after Dex suspended? I mean Jones/ 2 Frosh as your depth chart is honestly about as poor as you can find in P5.

Armstrong & Davis had both been moved already.

Ahh, the backpedaling of the small minded.

You absolutely guaranteed that we’d lose to Michigan without Dexter Williams.
How’d you guarantee work out? Is your word rock solid??

Michigans defense is good agaisnt crap teams (thus the stats) but it’s crap against good teams....this all the losses.

Michigan’s defense is insanely overrated. It’s as simple as that.

Just like I was all offseason, I’m right again here.

Ouch.
Facts are not the friend of @NDIRISH53

You didn’t think Wimbush would run the ball?

You didn’t think Michigan’s defense would fail, AGAIN, against a quality opponent.

You just get dumber and dumber the lost.

My god, you spent the whole offseason arguing with me, and now we can see that every single thing I said was correct and you were never right about anything the entire time.

Pathetic.

You didn’t think Wimbush would run the ball?

You didn’t think Michigan’s defense would fail, AGAIN, against a quality opponent.

You just get dumber and dumber the lost.

My god, you spent the whole offseason arguing with me, and now we can see that every single thing I said was correct and you were never right about anything the entire time.

Pathetic.
Every single thing you said has been correct? You’ve talked sh*t on other posters for suggesting book is better and he should be the guy, I get disagreeing with the posters who wanted Book to start over Wimby, but you went a step further and personally insulted their intelligence, even though they were right about Book. But then again nobody could have known Book would be this good, and I myself thought wimbush should have been the guy, but you went on your personal little period tantrum.

You said tony Jones is better than dexter Williams, still laughing at that

You said Ezekiel Elliott wasn’t a key to Ohio State winning a national title

You said Ball State has a better defense than Michigan. Which honestly makes me think you’re a troll.

Every single thing you said has been correct? You’ve talked sh*t on other posters for suggesting book is better and he should be the guy, I get disagreeing with the posters who wanted Book to start over Wimby, but you went a step further and personally insulted their intelligence, even though they were right about Book. But then again nobody could have known Book would be this good, and I myself thought wimbush should have been the guy, but you went on your personal little period tantrum.

You said tony Jones is better than dexter Williams, still laughing at that

You said Ezekiel Elliott wasn’t a key to Ohio State winning a national title

You said Ball State has a better defense than Michigan. Which honestly makes me think you’re a troll.

I’m really enjoying this:

Kelly and along have already said, we lose to Michigan with Book at QB. Needed Wimbush to help with the run game early. So again, I was 100% right.

Jones was a better RB than Williams. Williams was a better athlete but had spent 3 years with his head up his ass. I always said he’d be a much better RB if he ever fixed that problem.....and it now looks like he FINALLY may have.

There is a reason that you lost (pathetically) when betting about Jones and have been wrong about him at every turn.

Elliott was not the key at Ohio State. The QBs, OL, and defense were. RB simply isn’t important enough.

Ball state did play better defense than Michigan. Michigan is INSANELY overrated and suck against every quality opponent they face
(Exactly as I said)

He bearings I’ve hamded you are
Just brutal and soooooo humiliating.

Time for you to sit quietly in the corner and let the adults talk.

This was a comment to life without dex. The only surprise has been the improvement of armstrong, after that, our rbs are not good.

The comment was more in regards to dex being suspended and jones being the assumed bell cow and not knowing what we would get from davis and armstrong. Jones is still Jones, an average RB, davis is not good, and armstrong has been the big lift with how much he was improving and starting to show before the infection.

Clearly the coaches knew they had an issue at RB, that's why they started a RS Frosh converted WR the first game of the year. That was a move unlike kelly, he's typically started those he trusts more than the more talented players at times.

The comment was more in regards to dex being suspended and jones being the assumed bell cow and not knowing what we would get from davis and armstrong. Jones is still Jones, an average RB, davis is not good, and armstrong has been the big lift with how much he was improving and starting to show before the infection.

Clearly the coaches knew they had an issue at RB, that's why they started a RS Frosh converted WR the first game of the year. That was a move unlike kelly, he's typically started those he trusts more than the more talented players at times.

You realize that Jones has more yards, a better YPC, and a better efficiency rate than Armstrong thus far in 2018, right?

Armstrong and Dex both have great talent, but you’ve been soooooo off on Jones and he’s shown that all year.

It’s been both great and comical to watch.

You realize that Jones has more yards, a better YPC, and a better efficiency rate than Armstrong thus far in 2018, right?

Armstrong and Dex both have great talent, but you’ve been soooooo off on Jones and he’s shown that all year.

It’s been both great and comical to watch.
There's a reason he wasn't in much for the big moments or start vs UM. There's a reason one back was absolutely ascending while learning the position while the other is still plodding. I will say armstrong wasn't goodvs UM and Ball state but a few runs, he was much better vs Vandy, and absolutely phenomenal and what we've been lacking vs Wake. Jones was good vs vandy, ran decent vs UM. ND has NFL all over its o-line and a solid passing game. More has been needed out of the running game then what we got vs UM/Ball state and even vandy a bit with some of the holes jones got, then really started shining vs Wake and Stanford. Guess who had little to do with that. Jones. We saw what good rbs can do vs Wake and especially Stanford.

It's tough to debate this because i want them both to be successful every time they carry the ball.

I guess we'll have to see who is drafted higher and has a better NFL career (giggling like a school girl as I type that).

There's a reason he wasn't in much for the big moments or start vs UM. There's a reason one back was absolutely ascending while learning the position while the other is still plodding. I will say armstrong wasn't goodvs UM and Ball state but a few runs, he was much better vs Vandy, and absolutely phenomenal and what we've been lacking vs Wake. Jones was good vs vandy, ran decent vs UM. ND has NFL all over its o-line and a solid passing game. More has been needed out of the running game then what we got vs UM/Ball state and even vandy a bit with some of the holes jones got, then really started shining vs Wake and Stanford. Guess who had little to do with that. Jones. We saw what good rbs can do vs Wake and especially Stanford.

It's tough to debate this because i want them both to be successful every time they carry the ball.

I guess we'll have to see who is drafted higher and has a better NFL career (giggling like a school girl as I type that).

Yeah....you're just being an idiot now.

I've always said Williams has "more potential" because of his skillset, but he simply hasn't been a better RB than Jones leading up to this year (bc he hasnt) and that Jones is actually a good RB.

Jones proved me 100% correct by leading our team in Rushing, YPC, and Efficiency Rate while putting himself on pace for a near 1000 Total Yard Season at nearly 6.0 Yards/Touch.

Sorry to crush you

When is the last time ND won at USC? And the time before that? Over confidence is plain dumb. And Colin Cowherd jumping on the ND bandwagon can't be good. We have to fly to San Diego then to NYC then back to LA. Can you say fatigue? When do you study or practice or rest?

When is the last time ND won at USC? And the time before that? Over confidence is plain dumb. And Colin Cowherd jumping on the ND bandwagon can't be good. We have to fly to San Diego then to NYC then back to LA. Can you say fatigue? When do you study or practice or rest?
Thanks Jack! Hope the cash is worth it.

Reactions: Extirpate 6951
Since 2000, ND has beat USC at their place three times. 2012, 2010, 2000. Even this season, I heard one analysts say that ND will beat USC no problem. Every single game the Irish play from here on out is crucial. V Tech is first on that list.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT