ADVERTISEMENT

ND vs UC Game Day Thread

This is embarrassing. I watched the IU game a couple weeks ago and the Hoosiers had a chance to take the lead with 5 minutes to go, but fumbled on the 2 and lost. IU had 5 turnovers in the game, too. I really thought ND would win this game, but didn’t realize how poor their offense is. They stink.

No fire, emotion, or swagger from Coan. Aside from Kyren- there is 0 leadership on offense. That unit is rudderless.

I agree, but the situation may well be play Pyne and watch him take this job and risk losing Buchner.

Im all for letting Pyne run with it if he can no matter the cost.
As this point F yeah! I don't know how there's any doubt. We probably lost this game already, and the signs that for whatever the efffffin reason Coan is not going to be able to get it done, have been pretty visible and unmistakable for some time now. This is not some sudden development that's sneaking up on us from nowhere.

And Pyne looked great vs Wisky. He looked like the bee's knees! Seriously, he looked like a totally viable option for an offense that was already in fairly dire straits.

Worry about some QB controversy later. For now we need to move the offense, and Coan just isn't doing it.

Reactions: TheSodFather
Explain how 14 for 22 is bad
Are you serious? We have 0 points. 0. Coan has been terrible and is a statue which hurts the run game with our terrible online. We need a running QB which Coan is not.

0 tds. 1 int. Barely any yards. Thats how
He has only 9 less yards than Ridder who is 10 for 21, for 47.6 %

I thought you stated that Ridder was “dynamic”

Is 10 for 21 “dynamic” In your mind ?

The only adjustment I can think of on offense is to go high risk, high reward and hope for the best. ND is so limited on what they can do.

Don't expect any big shakeup in the second half. This is that game for this season. Might be a couple more coming up.

He has only 9 less yards than Ridder who is 10 for 21, for 47.6 %

I thought you stated that Ridder was “dynamic”

Is 10 for 21 “dynamic” In your mind ?
He threw a terrible int at the goal line. Has Ridder? Ridder has 2 tds, how many for Coan?

Dope

As this point F yeah! I don't know how there's any doubt. We probably lost this game already, and the signs that for whatever the efffffin reason Coan is not going to be able to get it done, have been pretty visible and unmistakable for some time now. This is not some sudden development that's sneaking up on us from nowhere.

And Pyne looked great vs Wisky. He looked like the bee's knees! Seriously, he looked like a totally viable option for an offense that was already in fairly dire straits.

Worry about some QB controversy later. For now we need to move the offense, and Coan just isn't doing it.
Agreed 100%

He threw a terrible int at the goal line. Has Ridder? Ridder has 2 tds, how many for Coan?

Dope
But your boy Buckner threw a good INT ?

You’re a joke !

Coan’s INT was due to defenders in his face, and it was a ball he shouldn’t have thrown.

Ridder benefited from great field position due to ND’s fumble. The other TD was under thrown and lucky

Drew Brees is definitely on the bandwagon. No hesitation in his tone of voice. Gotta do something different on offense.

Manage the clock, ND needs time to get back in the game.

No pressure on Ridder !

our 2nd corner and second safety are so bad they can’t cover someone they have doubled

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT