ADVERTISEMENT

ND vs UC Game Day Thread

To me it seems obvious. He looked terrific against Wisconsin. And more importantly, it looked like Pyne could deal with our shitty OL better than Coan, which is no small thing at this juncture. And he was 6 for 8 passing.

They'll probably end up bring Pyne in second half, and he'll be even worse than Coan. We're just efff-ed is all.

Reactions: TheSodFather
To me it seems obvious. He looked terrific against Wisconsin. And more importantly, it looked like Pyne could deal with our shitty OL better than Coan, which is no small thing at this juncture. And he was 6 for 8 passing.

They'll probably end up bring Pyne in second half, and he'll be even worse than Coan. We're just efff-ed is all.
Sums up my worst fears at this point

Rees is an awful play caller. Why ever call a read option with Coan? He has called it 3x already
Drew Brees said he was a good play caller, and you know what ND’s greatest fan said about announcers !

Rees doesn’t use all 3 downs…. Slow run plays again on first down into a wall

Very SAD performance today by the offense and offensive coaches. Very very bad scheme and calls. Defense is playing great.

The only offensive coach I'd keep is Lance Taylor. The rest are not good

Yup, our OC is a 29 year old kid with no experience and it's showing

You can’t be in 3rd and long yet Rees living in it with play calling…. Line and Quinn should all go

Old boy just said it himself up in the booth.

Drew Brees just called for Pyne if we don't do something here on this last drive. Needless to say I agree.
Coan is just not going to be any better than what he has shown at this point in his career. It’s not really been up to standard.

The hesitation to go Pyne has to have more to do with Buchner than Coan at this point because he did look great last week.

It's a shame, the defense has played so well and the offense is on the Cincy payroll

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT