ADVERTISEMENT

ND vs UC Game Day Thread

It’s going to be a long year with that O line and that quarterback. The defense can only hold for so long. Embarrassed again.

Someone explain why we go 3 down and just let players run wide open free?
Freeman still an idiot

Sorry to say, but we actually stink. We've beaten no one this year. And this is the worst Oline that I can ever remember

Coan is just not going to be any better than what he has shown at this point in his career. It’s not really been up to standard.

The hesitation to go Pyne has to have more to do with Buchner than Coan at this point because he did look great last week.
You know i love me some Jack Coan, I really do. But were in a real situation here, and we have been for a couple weeks now, and we gotta get the offense going and we have other options and we need to use them. Simple as that. UC isn't even that good.

This game's probably already lost at this point. Sorry to say....

Terribly coached team in all facets all season…. Defense had been trending until freeman went full moron again

You can't go 2 minute O with 2 RBs in the game, cuz then no one gets open. And you can't go 4 or 5 wide cuz you can't pass protect.

This is so pathetic.

Coan is a coward a flat out coward or a football player…. He’s been here for 7 months, let him ride bench for next 3 months

You know i love me some Jack Coan, I really do. But were in a real situation here, and we have been for a couple weeks now, and we gotta get the offense going and we have other options and we need to use them. Simple as that. UC isn't even that good.

This game's probably already lost at this point. Sorry to say....
I agree, but the situation may well be play Pyne and watch him take this job and risk losing Buchner.

Im all for letting Pyne run with it if he can no matter the cost.

Kelly shops for rare wine but visits the dollar store for his offensive coordinator!
You aren’t a Notre Dame fan. You only post negative things all the time. I don’t know whom you’re really a fan of, but it’s not Notre Dame.

Coan is so bad. His career is done. Rees needs to go Quinn needs to go and Kelly after however many years, still can’t coach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT