ADVERTISEMENT

ND vs Navy Game Thread

ftnfan62

I've posted how many times?
Aug 1, 2010
Go Irish!!

I see us getting 6-7 series. Need to score on 5

Navy chews clock and scores.

Good drive way to start. My only bitch is everytime we get around midfield Denbrock keeps trying to slam it up the middle with Love. It wasnt effective last week vs Ga Tech and he did it twice today with poor results.

next competitive game will probably be vs USC.

watching ND beat up on ACC, G5, and military academies is not entertaining especially when ND is a legit top 10 type of team.

Reactions: NDinNJ
RL from the last game to now is passing better than he has so far. IF he can keep it up Notre Dame should go 11-1

next competitive game will probably be vs USC.

watching ND beat up on ACC, G5, and military academies is not entertaining especially when ND is a legit top 10 type of team.
Your rating system has them both in the top 50. Do you believe in your rankings or not

Reactions: ftnfan62
Dangerous for our players. They need to call those all the time and eliminate them in the game. They are as bad as targeting in my opinion.
Too me that's the true evil of the sport of tackle football. Nobody likes brain damage. But the high, high volume of serious, significant bodily injuries that is absolutely part and parcel of the sport on an almost daily basis, is always what tripped me out.

So agreed, no chopblocks.

Reactions: ftnfan62
That’s a killlllerrer. Really needed that 7. Looked like a decent pass on 2nd. Has to catch that. 3rd probably should be a gut run on a blitz. Help the kicker who is not good.

We have 4 plays for lost yards to frichan navy in the first quarter…. All but one due to play calling

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT