ADVERTISEMENT

ND vs Louisville Odds

Prior to that game last year, I looked at Hartman's performance against Louisville the year before with Wake.

Hartman was 20-35, 271 yards 1 TD 3 INT in 2022

2023 Hartman was 22-38, 254 yards, 2TD 3INT

2023 Riley Leonard vs Louisville was 9-23, 121 yards, 0 TD 1 INT oh and 10 rushes for 13 yards. They shut him down, but he had the ankle injury.

2024 Riley Leonard ?
What was 2022 Riley Leonard? Because he was playing on 1 leg in 2023

Irish, I agree; but I think Leonard needs to burn their collective asses a couple times early with successful downfield throws. Knapp and Pendleton are struggling, especially Knapp, a true freshman who added something like 30 lbs to get to 290. I think his future is as a guard or center, so we’re asking a lot of this young man, and his struggles with pass protection really shows this. But we have to keep Louisville’s defense honest and not allow them to throw eight players at our OL to overwhelm our run blocking like last year, where our run total was a season low of something like 44 yards!
Great post, and I hear you loud and clear Telx. I loved your synopsis of Knapp. That's high level OL talk. It's admirable how the young guy is battling. It'll be exciting to see him move inside and find his real niche.

To your point, let's burn their asses. Would like to see Collins or Mitchell or even Harrison hit a big one.

Then we pound them with the 2 backs and RL.

The NIU loss burned. But I'm not giving in. We can get to 11-1. It's all on the line Saturday. I'm fired up.

Reactions: Telx1
What was 2022 Riley Leonard? Because he was playing on 1 leg in 2023
They didn't play louisville in 2022, in Duke did not play a single ranked opponent in 2022. If you would have read my previous comment, I said he had an ankle injury.

Last edited:
The object of the game is to score more points than the opponent. Two running touchdowns and one passing touchdown from Riley and one each from Love and Price will give us 35 points. That should do it.

Reactions: Telx1 and NDinNJ
They didn't play louisville in 2022, in Duke did not play a single ranked opponent in 2022. If you would have read my previous comment, I said he had an ankle injury.
Lighten up Francis. I was asking a simple question

ND turned it over 5x last year. Played really poorly. If they play poorly this time . They do not deserve our patronage. If they play like week one or week 3- they win going away. Just my opinion.
The problem is we don't know what ND team is going to show up

Prior to that game last year, I looked at Hartman's performance against Louisville the year before with Wake.

Hartman was 20-35, 271 yards 1 TD 3 INT in 2022

2023 Hartman was 22-38, 254 yards, 2TD 3INT

2023 Riley Leonard vs Louisville was 9-23, 121 yards, 0 TD 1 INT oh and 10 rushes for 13 yards. They shut him down, but he had the ankle injury.

2024 Riley Leonard ?
NO ifs ands or buts, RL stinks throwing the football PERIOD

Extorting the fans with putting what is right now the best home game on Peacock.

Extorting the fans with putting what is right now the best home game on Peacock.
Agree, it started with the G5 game, now it's a P4 ranked opponent, next step will be to add 2 games to Peacock, then 3, 4, and before you know it most if not all ND games will be broadcast on Peacock

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT