ADVERTISEMENT

ND-UNLV game thread

It’s tough. He was in position and the WR turned. He hit his face mask mainly. He did drop it. You could see the ball roll over.

The defense has played fine all season. It’s a fact. The offense is horrendous.
Youre Crazy Woody Harrelson GIF

Giving up 21 points to UNLV. Offense putting up 37 points with 2 blocked punts and a fumble recovery against the 97th ranked team in the country. Pitiful!

I think the D was asked to burn clock. Keep it in front. Don’t take risks.

The D did their job. This offense is pathetic. They need some real change

The WR are trash. The QBs are trash. It’s a fact. And that is an indictment of Rees as well as Kelly TBH.

The D today is not up to its standards. Been letting the big plays happen; no way should we have given up a 74 yd run.

I wish Freeman would pull a Saban. Talk about how disappointed he is about the game. Saban would not give participation trophy’s out like freeman will after this one.

QB talent is crucial....if your QB is average then you're average....it affects everything you do as a program.....it really makes a difference to have at least 1 tall strong arm QB on your roster, unless you're in the SEC....

Reactions: ftnfan62
So one of the yapping heads just TR some credit for the last 2 drives...REALLY? TR hey DP hand the ball off 20 times in a row....Oline gets credit.....TR not so much.

Reactions: PHJIndy
I feel like Jim Tressel drew Marcus Freeman a phallic symbol and convinced him it was old school coaching wisdom

Hopefully things will get better in the future. I would accept the tOSU game effort.

The defense is probably regressing under freeman but not as fast as the offense.

This team reminds me of the Gerry Faust years so much, when the kids were fired up and felt like playing hard? They could literally beat anyone. #1 Pitt, Miami, Penn State, LSU, Michigan, USC, Boston College with Flutie. But when they were not feeling it? Man, those cats could lose to anyone on any given Saturday. This team is the same way. The next 2 weeks will be nothing, if not interesting

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT