ADVERTISEMENT

ND-UNLV game thread

We should put 21 up in the 3rd. This is just stupid as hell and frustrating

After this season the first 2 things that need to happen

Fire Rees and get a legit OC

Get a QB in the portal

Reactions: ftnfan62
Allright ND has gone into its 15 min offense....which works for me because we don't have to worry about another tipped pass.
Again the subs should be coming in to get real time reps and close out the game....but it is ND so the struggle continues.

• Haha
Reactions: ftnfan62
If there is an award for the most boring offense in history this team gets it.

Indianapolis Cathedral has a quarterback that the Irish should be taking a look at. He's only a junior and already holds all school passing records, and he can run the ball and calls about 50% of the offensive play. I hope the Irish are at least in the mix for Danny O'Neil.

I would get it if your gashing them. It’s just missed tackles by them. There are no holes.

How exciting is the Navy game going to be. If we get up in first quarter we will see 100 running plays the rest of the game

Indianapolis Cathedral has a quarterback that the Irish should be taking a look at. He's only a junior and already holds all school passing records, and he can run the ball and calls about 50% of the offensive play. I hope the Irish are at least in the mix for Danny O'Neil.
We havea qb in the 24class already

Nice drive all on the oline. Sad you had to do this because you can't trust your QB to make a pass.

Good on the oline....

Reactions: GDFan
We havea qb in the 24class already
O'Neil will be a big time talent at the next level, no matter where he goes. I'm glad he has the rest of this season, playoffs, and next season to play for the Cathedral Irish.

Wasn’t targeting and possibly a drop but D is bad

just not as bad as Rees and offense

Rees makes golden look ok

There's no way that's targeting.. The zebs already missed one earlier in the game on Pyne, who was definitely targeted. Maybe they need to read the rule again!

Wasn’t targeting and possibly a drop but D is bad

just not as bad as Rees and offense

Rees makes golden look ok
Less than 21 pts all season is not bad. The offense is so inept, the d is on the field more than most. Nobody would say 21 pts vs OSU is a bad defense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT