ADVERTISEMENT

ND PC Police

Its rich that you are accusing me of attacking a strawman after you have based 3 to 4 posts of insanity on developing a weird strawman. Nothing I have said is logically inconsistent. I am not making a value judgment as to whether or not Europeans were justified in resettling America.

I used the term Indigenous people because Native American groups have expressed feelings that at time Native Americans/Indians are terms that can carry a negative connotation and because I don't really care its easy for me to say sure I will call your group what you want.

The fact is (and this is the simple point I made in response to RGC which is very narrow and has nothing to do with half the bullshit you have spewed at us off wikipedia) in history there are numerous examples of "Group 1" living on land that "Group 2" wants to take. When "Group 2" invades those communities/societies/groups, and attempts to take possession of that land/territory there are different ways that "Group 1" will react. Because it is a hostile act that involves taking over land/territory however it is silly to think that "Group 2" in some instances, if not most instances, would not fight back.

The comment was made that we should not judge explorers or settlers for their actions against the natives because of the "atrocities" that the natives committed against the settlers. The word "atrocity" to me implies (1) that the victims are innocent and (2) that the actor is not justified. Neither applies here.

As for Columbus... history is history and running from it decreases an ability to learn from it. The guy found North America by accident, was interested in the exotic nature of the people on this land and either committed or was aware of others committing crazy abuses and acts on the people here that had no idea what type of force was coming after Columbus found this land. That being said it happens all the time, if you win the war you get to write the history.
What war
The native Asians vs other native Asians

Circling the wagon intensifies

I'll ask you a direct question
Did native Asians mistreat other native Asians prior to the arrival of the "settlers" ?

Mistreat = rape, murder, enslave

Indigenous = originating or occurring naturally in a particular place

Can we agree this is the definition of indigenous ?

Not = what you stated as to their emotional state even that would be not only a generalization fallacy but a total misrepresentation of the actual definition of indigenous as cited above

What war
The native Asians vs other native Asians
You are just being stupid now. The phrase you win the war you write the history is not specific to any war. If in an interaction one group beats another group the winning groups account going forward is generally adopted. This is a pretty basic principle of understanding how history is developed and taught.

You see again you can't have your cake and eat it too

If you're not even willing to admit native Asians were horrible to other native Asians and it wasn't learned behavior by the "settlers" thus eliminating this "product of their environment" leftist cliche so one/you can homogenize their actual motivations or falsely alleviate all blame through again the practice of conquest or their law of the jungle, how can anyone take your morals or ethics seriously if you for the sake of establishing an identity politics narrative while adopting separatist talking points that can't even be honest with regards to history, yourself and especially others

Reactions: rgc7
You are just being stupid now. The phrase you win the war you write the history is not specific to any war. If in an interaction one group beats another group the winning groups account going forward is generally adopted. This is a pretty basic principle of understanding how history is developed and taught.

Ad hominem attacks are not arguments
Try harder plz

We usually honor historical figures for certain outstanding accomplishments. Whatever other defect or moral faults or misdeeds that they may have committed , do not change the greatness of the deed for which they
Are honored !
Let me give you a simple example in sports. By all accounts and records, Ty Cobb was the greatest
Hitter of all times in baseball. He hit 400 , not once, not twice, but three times ! He was also a racist, and Earnest Hemmingway , who went on ( I believe a hunting trip with Cobb ?) remarked : “ Ty Cobb was the world’s greatest baseball player, but also the world’s worse human being ! “
Facts are facts, Cobb is in the baseball hall of fame for his baseball accomplishments, not for his Faults in his personal life.

Oh great... now you gave an idea for something else the snowflakes can protest.

Please link to where the archdiocese has retracted their condemnation.
Ivan, I don’t believe I said that. I said their condemnation came before the FULL video surfaced, which obviously shed a totally different light on the altercation. I have no idea if the archdiocese has commented since.

What about 68 million American lives slaughtered in the abortion clinics in this nation since 1973? I hear no outcry from the liberals over that FACT? Trump was correct when he said America doesn't have clean hands. Life begins at conception--NO HUMAN BEING has the right to say otherwise. It's time to stop the slaughter of human beings in the name of women's rights. Each person is endowed by his creator with certain rights----LIFE-LIBERTY-PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS. America stands guilty of MURDERING it's own people before all that's moral. That's the stinking truth. What about our callus attitude toward the homeless in this nation? We care more for people attempting to enter; or who have entered, this nation illegally. We care more about animals than people these days. Our churches spend their money on bigger and fancier buildings-First Baptist in Dallas Texas spent one billion dollars on their new facility. People are more important than some fancy building. People are living on the cold streets of this nation and who really cares? Certainly not the government or the churches. Who really cares? It's past time for this nation to get it's head out of the sand. Wake up America.
AMEN

Ivan, I don’t believe I said that. I said their condemnation came before the FULL video surfaced, which obviously shed a totally different light on the altercation. I have no idea if the archdiocese has commented since.

No, you didn't write that. My point is the archdiocese certainly could and would retract a condemnation if they felt these kids were as innocent as their PR firm & 8chan would have us believe.

No, you didn't write that. My point is the archdiocese certainly could and would retract a condemnation if they felt these kids were as innocent as their PR firm & 8chan would have us believe.
Actually Ivan, that is exactly what I said, and all that I said. Go back and read the one sentence post.

So now the 1 hour long YouTube video is equal to 8chan
Lmao
Reminds of the time ayatollah hussein al-obama blamed a Californian for the terrorist acts islamofascists committed in Benghazi on the anniversary of 9/11

If an unedited YouTube video is equal to 8chan then I guess apples are oranges

Now the appeal to an authority fallacy regarding the archdiocese
How can one assume the same We Wuz Kangz cultists that pressured him into condemning the children put fourth the exact same effort to notify the archdiocese that all he saw was an edited version through false and manipulative pretenses
How would it look if he contradicted his original claim or we discussing if he's ego free
If we are literally attempting to debate hypotheticals through the fallacy of approval

Last edited:
Actually Ivan, that is exactly what I said, and all that I said. Go back and read the one sentence post.

My "no, you didn't write that" was agreeing with your "I don't believe I said (wrote) that". Sorry that I was not more clear.

This is another example of the direction youth and the PC police are taking this country : away from reality. There is a fear of truth and a fear of accepting reality. Where does it end? Burn down the government because some guy in the past present or future in office is bad? At what point do people stop being a bunch of over sensitive pussies who can do nothing but try to avoid disrupting other people’s feeings??? So we find some dark secret about just about every single human being in history so they should be stricken from the record??? This is fkd up stuff.

Reactions: francade and rgc7
This is another example of the direction youth and the PC police are taking this country : away from reality. There is a fear of truth and a fear of accepting reality. Where does it end? Burn down the government because some guy in the past present or future in office is bad? At what point do people stop being a bunch of over sensitive pussies who can do nothing but try to avoid disrupting other people’s feeings??? So we find some dark secret about just about every single human being in history so they should be stricken from the record??? This is fkd up stuff.
In a way, political correctness is simply inserting the way you wish things were in place of the way things really are. The problem is, that people eventually start to believe that the politically correct version is reality. That's when things can go off the rails. Political correctness also breeds a litany of excuses or alibis as to why something is not, in reality, they way you wish it was.

That's as opposed to simple polite consideration, where you avoid reality in an effort to not insult or offend someone. If you walk by a 400 lb person on the street, you don't comment, "man, you are seriously obese". You don't say that because you are being considerate of someone's feelings and do not wish to insult or offend them. But you are not confusing or ignoring the reality that they are, by pretty much any definition, obese.

Lol
You moron I am Jewish
I wasn't using it as a slur
I was calling the godless karl marx kapo
Based on this :

kapo marx's own words

"What is the worldly religion of the Jew? Huckstering. What is his worldly God? Money.…. Money is the jealous god of Israel, in face of which no other god may exist. Money degrades all the gods of man – and turns them into commodities…. The bill of exchange is the real god of the Jew. His god is only an illusory bill of exchange…. The chimerical nationality of the Jew is the nationality of the merchant, of the man of money in general."
Specifically this part

But by all means my neckbearded basement dwelling 8 man after cartoon super fan tell me or us collectively how come it is so difficult for you to place your cheetos stained fingers on the keyboard and proceed to type simply
I apologize

In 3-2-1

((((Mom some Jew called the adult animations you bought me for Christmas... cartoons!!!! Clearly this is the Trump fascism I was telling you about))))

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT