ADVERTISEMENT

ND Hockey UM live on NBC sports

just turned it off now that where down 2-0 in the 3rd. just couldn't get anything past that UM goalie who looked really good tonight. just hate losing to UM in anything

Reactions: Catholicfan95
So the final was 3-0? I remember as a student going to an ND/UM hockey game at the ACC back in the early/mid 70s and UM had this diminutive goalie who was pretty damn good. I don't remember his name, but I remember he wore No. 29 on his sweater. ND dominated play but couldn't get one by the little shit. Very frustrating to run up against a good goalkeeper.

So the final was 3-0? I remember as a student going to an ND/UM hockey game at the ACC back in the early/mid 70s and UM had this diminutive goalie who was pretty damn good. I don't remember his name, but I remember he wore No. 29 on his sweater. ND dominated play but couldn't get one by the little shit. Very frustrating to run up against a good goalkeeper.

3-0 UM. We pulled our goalie with like 3:00 and they got an empty netter

Sure glad I decided to stay home on that one. Not much for winter sports for ND. We pretty much suck at all right now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT