ADVERTISEMENT

ND - FSU

The last play made no sense. We had the momentum and deserved to win. We should have at least had a decent look at the basket.

Irish almost pulled it out at #5 FSU.
Two travels called on Rex and whistles were swallowed down the stretch ... Durham fouled on made basket and Hubb fouled on drive to basket with 3 secs to go ... zebras were not going to give us a call period. Disappointing to watch our kids play so hard down the stretch and not get the W. These close losses are piling up.

Two travels called on Rex and whistles were swallowed down the stretch ... Durham fouled on made basket and Hubb fouled on drive to basket with 3 secs to go ... zebras were not going to give us a call period. Disappointing to watch our kids play so hard down the stretch and not get the W. These close losses are piling up.
Brey finally said what alot of ND fans have been seeing & thinking for years regarding the ACC officiating & league in general towards ND.

Effing love what brey said. He’s spot on. Refs screw Mooney every single game w/ either fouls called against him or non calls when he’s on offense. The traveling calls on pfleuger (both of them) were a joke. The way that some of these players carry and travel constantly and never get called and then it’s called twice down the stretch on plays that aren’t nearly as egregious as others? Total home job. And the no call on durham’s put back & the rape on hubb all in waning moments. Just give us one of those & we win. ACC refs can go f themselves. As brey said, give fsu credit for being ridiculously hot from three, but aside from that aberration (they needed to shoot 30 percentage points better than normal from three to beat us), I wasn’t overly impressed, especially for the supposed 5th ranked team in the country. This team is snakebitten, worst luck I’ve ever seen to lose all these close ones.

Reactions: Shulkswagen
And FSU fans thought the ACC refs were jobbing them...With The Irish getting almost twice the free throws...27 FT's vs FSU's 14.

Kept Notre Dame in the game...

They also have not been happy with ACC refs...the Noles are -50 in free throws in ACC games.

Reactions: gmckeenoles
I thought the final possession against Louisville was the worst thing I’d ever seen. I stand corrected.

And FSU fans thought the ACC refs were jobbing them...With The Irish getting almost twice the free throws...27 FT's vs FSU's 14.

Kept Notre Dame in the game...

They also have not been happy with ACC refs...the Noles are -50 in free throws in ACC games.
Sounds to me like FSU isn’t very aggressive on offense then.

The refs were horrible...it was like 27 Notre Dame free throws to FSU's 9 until the last minutes.

They made no calls...bad calls all night...Irish fans and FSU fans are hopping mad...

I guess you could put the vast FT differential down to the Irish not being able to get close to the FSU ball handler/shooter....but the game film won't show that...

Bad call/no calls all night.....don't travel, and that would be a win.

The refs were horrible...it was like 27 Notre Dame free throws to FSU's 9 until the last minutes.

They made no calls...bad calls all night...Irish fans and FSU fans are hopping mad...
I think officiating across the board in CBB flat out sucks. Not just the ACC. Having officiated for 15 years, it's tough to watch. The game has past me by and isn't very interesting anymore

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT