ADVERTISEMENT

ND - Duke thread

I hate that I’m here right now. Hate it. Know what’s coming, and have zero self control to look away. Told myself all week I wouldn’t watch, and here the f I am….

Greathouse being out now too isn't ideal. Hope they have some answers at receiver

If I can get thru the Nissan pre pre game, pre game, then the post pre game drive...I think I can make it through this game. At least Fowler is not there wish Herbstreit was somewhere else also.

Reactions: NotreDomer1
Slightly nervous for this one. Really hope the DL gets some pressure. Maybe Liafau will get to the QB on some blitzes??? Here’s to hoping!

I think they are going to have to contain first pressure second. This QB is supposed to be mobile

Slightly nervous for this one. Really hope the DL gets some pressure. Maybe Liafau will get to the QB on some blitzes??? Here’s to hoping!

We’ve got to start using Burnham, Onye and Snead on 3rd down more. Snead isn’t there yet, but he can definitely get after the QB. He’s better in coverage than Bertrand as well if not rushing the passer

Gutsy call, duke should have been ready for that tbh. But we deserved 7 on that drive for sure. It looks like they’re going to have trouble stopping us despite the injuries

Reactions: BGI User 756
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT