ADVERTISEMENT

ND at UGA Game Thread

Georgia has fumbled like 4 times in this game. I wish Book had waited a split second later, Kmet broke free from the linebacker and was open over the middle.

If our offense doesn’t get a good drive going and get sone first downs , they are going to get our defense
Worn it!

A little lucky that didn’t get called. Needs to get that head around. Receiver put his hands out too early though. That helped
No, he did the right thing not turning his head. He was getting burnt, knew the pass was coming over his head into the endzone and read Robertson's hands and put his hand in between them.

Reactions: rgc7
UGA board is realizing that Fromm is ‘yesterday’s QB’ and their offense is 10 years behind the times!

Commercials are brutal.

CBS is milking this game like I don’t remember.

They have to run the ball, because if they want to run play action no one is falling for it.

Claypool? Maybe try to throw the ball to him???
Book just refuses to take many shots down field. But then again, he is really not accurate beyond 10 yards. If he hasn't done it by this point in his career I don't see it ever happening.

If our offense doesn’t get a good drive going and get sone first downs , they are going to get our defense
Worn it!

After the first quick flip to Lenzy I was like og Long has a surpise packagefor us.

Then nothing but slants, dives, and fades. 3rd and 7 and we run a 4 yard slant that would need a block last 10 seconds to have a chance at working.

Reactions: SIhoosier26
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT