ADVERTISEMENT

ND at #21

Fair enough. They brought all this on themselves. Now, time for redemption and an 11-0 run. I'm not sending BK and BVG Xmas cards anytime soon but I will never ever give up on the lads. Never. If BK and BVG don't get in the way, this game could be a confidence builder. 42-17 Irish.

Agree. If Oklahoma can overcome an embarasment at the hands of Texas on a neutral field and make the playoffs why can't ND overcome a 2OT loss AT Texas?

Let's say ND does win out they will however need the help of the teams they beat to have good years.

Go Irish beat Nevada!!!

We're #18 in the AP.

I generally think the AP is more accurate than the coaches' poll.

Tennessee got hammered for barely winning vs an overmatched opponent but the voters must have missed the Michigan State and Florida games.

With below average defense buckle in for many close games ... Defense has put us behind and cost us games many times over last 3 years ... Smells like 7 to 9 wins

vs texas we got "FULLER'ed".......as in Will Fuller last year. Those long passes were killers and we need ND's defense to play them much better. There is no doubt every team will test us--early & often.

I expect better play. & better tackling. & more scoring.

BEAT wolfie!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT