ADVERTISEMENT

Natty Championship game Washington VS Michigan

Side note: the forced laughter of the ESPN pregame group reminds me of The Sammy Maudlin Show.

FJ9LnR2XMAcGK1-.jpg

I think Harbaugh has been one of the best and most underrated coaches in football over the last 20 years, taking on some really tough jobs, and getting great results. He's also just a really interesting personality IMO (awkward, eccentric, spacey). I wouldn't mind watching this guy finally get a championship on his resume.

Last edited:
Reactions: deadirishpoet
24-21 Michigan. im stoked for the game but whoever wins might be the weakest national champion in the playoff era.

No one will care that the best team didn't even make the playoffs or that two other contender could have won by sticking with the run.

I think Harbaugh has been one of the best and most underrated coaches in football over the last 20 years, taking on some really tough jobs, and getting great results. He's also just a really interesting personality IMO (awkward, eccentric, spacey). I wouldn't mind watching this guy finally get a championship on his resume.
He does sleepovers with recruits. He is a schmuck.

Reactions: Bogie8870
Hopefully Freeman is taking notes. He just needs to find a way to cheat and guarantee victories. Maybe bug the opponents' locker room? If he gets caught, no biggie, he can just sit out a few games.

You only play by the rules if you are a sucker!

Does any team hold more than Michigan….I suppose it’s consistent with their other cheating stuff.

Michigan with an insane advantage up front on offense, yet UW are a missed pass away from being tied with the ball.

Does any team hold more than Michigan….I suppose it’s consistent with their other cheating stuff.
I was wondering if I was only seeing it because of bias. There is a normal amount of holding on the UM OL but also a bit on their defense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT