ADVERTISEMENT

Miss. St. vs. Georgia

mmboys07

All Star
Oct 3, 2004
I will be watching this game. Miss. St. took it to LSU. How will Georgia do? Will give a good indication where ND is. Of course, I meant I will be paying attention. I will actually be watching ND, Michigan State. I think the two games overlap.?

If GA beats MS ST, after what the Bullies did to LSU, that would make me feel better about our Irish's game against GA. Should be a great game. As for the Irish/Spartans, MSU wore the Irish down last year and dominated the line of scrimmage with their offensive line. Saturday we will find out just how improved the Irish DL is over last year.

Reactions: Bodizephax
I do hope Georgia wins. It might help us out down the road. You never know!

I will be watching this game. Miss. St. took it to LSU. How will Georgia do? Will give a good indication where ND is. Of course, I meant I will be paying attention. I will actually be watching ND, Michigan State. I think the two games overlap.?

This game has nothing to reveal about ND.

Reactions: TOMMY_23
I'm interested in this game as well. I think Georgia's defense could be the best in the country. Their offense, not so much...

But in the SEC a dominant defense and serviceable offense can take you to the conference championship game. And Bama might be a little suspect this year.

Stop the pipe dream bullshit.

It means very little. As in nothing!

We take really good teams to the wire all the time.
Just never over and beyond for that victory.

Taking Clemson to the wire two years ago in death valley ring a bell?

All to what? Choke at stanford then fall on face in another major bowl. The fiesta.

So what Miss St. and Georgia do means absolutely nothing on whee we are.

Tonight agsisnt MSU and the decisions within the game will tell you where we are as a team.

All to what? Choke at stanford then fall on face in another major bowl. The fiesta.

Tonight agsisnt MSU and the decisions within the game will tell you where we are as a team.
Always a breath of fresh air.

Reactions: Pennick44

Me thinks you protest too much. Miss. St. destroyed LSU. Anyone, who doesn't have their heads in the sand, would be curious about how Georgia will do against them.

Me thinks you protest too much. Miss. St. destroyed LSU. Anyone, who doesn't have their heads in the sand, would be curious about how Georgia will do against them.
Curious yes. Irish need a lot of help with other teams to benefit

I'm not curious what so ever. It's ridiculous. Styles make fights. That's so very true.

BC right now is playing Clemson very tough. It was 14-7 clemson with five mins to go in the entire game.

We just trounced BC.

Does that mean we'd beat Clemson?

Lol..seriously.

Come on. The human element of being less interested of one team like Clemson probably was sleep walking this past week of practice.

It will serve you so much better if you don't try and connect the dots and the endless well would have, could have, blah blah blah.

Michigan State will play us hard. Tonight and only tonight is the measurement to where we are. Nothing and I mean nothing whatsoever indicates anything whatsoever with what happens between Georgia and Mississippi State.

There were several on this board that, after the loss to Georgia, said the Bulldogs were a terrible team, that they'd lose 4 or 5 games, etc.

Those people need to do a little homework.

Reactions: wcu1113
Can we use this game to evaluate Dan Mullen as a coach?

This game has nothing to reveal about ND.

Have to disagree - Georgia is absolutely show8ngbto be one of the best defenses in the country. They’ve held every team they’ve faced to about half or less of their normal offense.

Reactions: Pennick44
mmboys,
This is the same guy who wanted Winbush replaced after a couple of games. :eek:

Im going to start watching every Georgia game simply because of their defense. It's legit top 5 in the country good. I love defense.

I also want Notre Dame to look good the rest of the way because it makes my favorite team (UGA) look better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT