ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Farrell

hoopsstar12

Posts Like A Champion
Jan 16, 2008
Best point guard in the country. Not joking. I would like to see Nikolai Djogo play. Burn the red shirt. He's a baller too. And Mooney.

Last edited:
Reactions: ndhell
Beachem yeah nice slam. A wooden award candidate. I would like to see all the freshman get some P/T.. I know that it goes against Brey's philosophy but to me Ryan and Pflueger are inconsistent. Any thoughts on Northwestern? I don't know much about them.

Beachem yeah nice slam. A wooden award candidate. I would like to see all the freshman get some P/T.. I know that it goes against Brey's philosophy but to me Ryan and Pflueger are inconsistent. Any thoughts on Northwestern? I don't know much about them.

Let's let the season play out -- better yet, let conference play begin before thinking about this.

Not related to Farrell. He is a true point guard and a damn good one. Looking for any info on Northwestern if anyone follows them? Surprised they beat Texas.

Farrell is fun to watch.... plays the way the wrestlers would play in high school.... except he is good! Really twitchy, almost out of control, and a serious hustler. Loved watching him dominate last night.

they clearly are related @MFarrell

maxresdefault.jpg

One thing I like about Farrell is he plays with a toughness. Last night when CU roll the ball down the court and he dove trying to get the ball. Haven't seen to many players do that.

Northwestern needs to play team ball to be successful. No real stars on the team. They hope to get 45-50 points out of their starting guards (McIntosh and Lindsey) and small forward (Law). Then fill in with situational contributions from the other 4-5 guys that play. Will run if the opportunity presents itself, but they prefer a half court game. Not a lot of size in the paint, but they can put 4-5 guys on the floor who can hit the open 3. I think Brey will focus on stopping dribble penetration from McIntosh and limiting 2nd chance opportunities. They will also have to defend the 3. I don't think NU can beat Texas and ND in back-to-back games. Too many things have to go right for them. So take the Irish and give the points ... ND 77 NU 66.

wait, this is a ND related thread, why is the thread on the OT board?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT