ADVERTISEMENT

Malik Zaire and the Virginia game myth.

Practice is finally here and it will come down to the next week and we will see who rises to the top according to the coaches we will see. Its a shame both ways because both qb can play. I just think Zaire can make more plays and put us in a position to win

Practice is finally here and it will come down to the next week and we will see who rises to the top according to the coaches we will see. Its a shame both ways because both qb can play. I just think Zaire can make more plays and put us in a position to win
Sure you do

I believe Malik lead ND to scoring position 7 of 9 possessions that game. Mistakes cost them TD's and kept the game close early, but with that type of of numbers it was only a matter of time before the wall broke down.

ND was ready to blow the game up and the Zaire injury gave UVA life.

I agree, this is going to be a closer competition than most think. Fans forget how good Malik is and they over estimate how well Kizer played.

Remember, OSU fans thought Cardale Jones was the savior and the little old athletic QB that could needed to be 2nd string. It will be an interesting battle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT