ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville

ftnfan62

I've posted how many times?
Aug 1, 2010
Anyone catch The Louisville game this past Saturday?

Always interested in both upcoming s past for SOS and rankings.

Saw they some 45-0. That’s lots of points and good defense. Maybe much better than last year with the new coach.

Curious if anyone caught the game and how solid that looked.

Eastern is another FCS school. They have fallen on hard times in recent years. They play Western this weekend, another FBS wannabe. They dominated the OVC for many years before moving up to FBS. They were successful under a couple of coaches but Sanford has led them down that dark road to loserville again. I expect Louisville will win more games than expected under a very competent coach.

Saw they some 45-0. That’s lots of points and good defense. Maybe much better than last year with the new coach.

When a kid like JPass plays a team with lesser defensive ability and size, he can dominate a game.

Reactions: Kelso86

No

Eastern is another FCS school. They have fallen on hard times in recent years. They play Western this weekend, another FBS wannabe. They dominated the OVC for many years before moving up to FBS. They were successful under a couple of coaches but Sanford has led them down that dark road to loserville again. I expect Louisville will win more games than expected under a very competent coach.

Petrino and Taggart both won at WKU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT