ADVERTISEMENT

Lincoln Riley going to the NFL

I can assure you that I’m not delusional and I tend to believe that I’m more tuned into NFL owners than you.
Sir, you are so full of yourself and arrogant it’s embarrassing.

You know about as many NFL execs as do, that would be ZERO, NONE, NADA. Can you go a single thread without boasting you’re the smartest guy on every topic?

You are the Joe Biden of this board, full of bravado but actually a senile old man. You’re the guy that says “let’s have a push-up contest”, but can do three unless you’re on your knees.

You know about as many NFL execs as do, that would be ZERO, NONE, NADA. Can you go a single thread without boasting you’re the smartest guy on every topic?

You are the Joe Biden of this board, full of bravado but actually a senile old man. You’re the guy that says “let’s have a push-up contest”, but can do three unless you’re on your knees.
Why not say he is the Joe Biden or Donald Trump of the board?

At least mix it up a bit.

“Arrogant and embarrassing“

I can assure you, without fear of contradiction, that good friends of mine are NFL owners and that I’m friendly with at least two Presidents of NFL teams.

What are you willing to do to back up your claim ?
I‘m willing to send a Cashiers check for any amount you want to a third party, payable to you, if you’ll do the same to me !

So what do you say big mouth ….. are you ready to put your money where your ignorant mouth is ?

Why not say he is the Joe Biden or Donald Trump of the board?

At least mix it up a bit.
Feel free to jump on ND’sgreatestfans’s side of the bet.
I’ll cover any amount !

“Arrogant and embarrassing“

I can assure you, without fear of contradiction, that good friends of mine are NFL owners and that I’m friendly with at least two Presidents of NFL teams.

What are you willing to do to back up your claim ?
I‘m willing to send a Cashiers check for any amount you want to a third party, payable to you, if you’ll do the same to me !

So what do you say big mouth ….. are you ready to put your money where your ignorant mouth is ?
Ok, I’ll send you a hondo but you prove to all of us what owners are your close personal friends. If you don’t you Zelle/venmo me $100.

I think you’re just a lying sack of pop though

Ok, I’ll send you a hondo but you prove to all of us what owners are your close personal friends. If you don’t you Zelle/venmo me $100.

$ 100 ?

Hey big mouth, $ 10,000 and we’ll see who has the courage of their convictions.

Would you consider a close friend one that I play golf with, dine with, attend family functions with and attend games with ?

$ 100 ? my reputation and humbling you is worth far more than that.

$ 10,000 seems reasonable

Are you on or off ?

$ 100 ?

Hey big mouth, $ 10,000 and we’ll see who has the courage of their convictions.

Would you consider a close friend one that I play golf with, dine with, attend family functions with and attend games with ?

$ 100 ? my reputation and humbling you is worth far more than that.

$ 10,000 seems reasonable

Are you on or off ?
You’re so full of it that I’m actually embarrassed for you.

Hey everyone, we have a millionaire, country clubbing, jet setting, elbow rubbing elite amongst us commoners..

Take your meds and drink your milk pal.

You’re so full of it that I’m actually embarrassed for you.

Hey everyone, we have a millionaire, country clubbing, jet setting, elbow rubbing elite amongst us commoners..

Take your meds and drink your milk pal.
So like a coward you’re going to slink away.

Hey, if you right, this will be the easiest $ 10,000 you could ever get

Why would you turn down the opportunity to come into a sure thing, a quick $ 10,000.

You’re a coward, quick to condemn, but when it comes to back up your accusation you slink away and rely on name calling. Surely you can enlist family and friends and raise the funds.
Since you’re so sure of your position, you can guarantee them a 100 % return on their money.

So what do you say bigmouth, are you a man of your word, a man of your convictions, or are you just another internet coward ?

I know the answer !

So like a coward you’re going to slink away.

Hey, if you right, this will be the easiest $ 10,000 you could ever get

Why would you turn down the opportunity to come into a sure thing, a quick $ 10,000.

You’re a coward, quick to condemn, but when it comes to back up your accusation you slink away and rely on name calling. Surely you can enlist family and friends and raise the funds.
Since you’re so sure of your position, you can guarantee them a 100 % return on their money.

So what do you say bigmouth, are you a man of your word, a man of your convictions, or are you just another internet coward ?

I know the answer !
No, I’m not going to risk $10K betting on anything, I’ve never been a gambler. I like keeping my money. That said if there was ever a sure thing, this would be it.

You propose a high amount knowing it’ll never happen.

Additionally, how does calling you out as a liar make me an internet tough guy? I can promise one bet for sure, I would box your eyes shut if you ever spoke to me this way in person. If you want to find out, I’ll give you a place in central Ohio to meet anytime.

No, I’m not going to risk $10K betting on anything, I’ve never been a gambler. I like keeping my money. That said if there was ever a sure thing, this would be it.

You propose a high amount knowing it’ll never happen.

Additionally, how does calling you out as a liar make me an internet tough guy? I can promise one bet for sure, I would box your eyes shut if you ever spoke to me this way in person. If you want to find out, I’ll give you a place in central Ohio to meet anytime.
OKAY, so what amount are you willing to bet ?

You keep claiming that your side of the bet is a sure thing, so how about $ 1,000

Do you think that you’re the only guy that boxed or studied Marshall Arts ?

Don‘t compound your errors big boy !

And why are you using the word “risk” when you keep claiming that you have a sure thing ?

OKAY, so what amount are you willing to bet ?

You keep claiming that your side of the bet is a sure thing, so how about $ 1,000

Do you think that you’re the only guy that boxed or studied Marshall Arts ?

Don‘t compound your errors big boy !

And why are you using the word “risk” when you keep claiming that you have a sure thing ?
Dude, you’re an octogenarian, the only think you’re fighting is the cap on your pill bottles.

• Haha
Reactions: christophero
This constant struggle to prove you are right is exhausting. Go out and get some fresh air.
If you don’t hold someone accountable for making false allegations against your character, then you’re the coward.

NDSgreatestfanofalltime, called me a liar, and then went slinking away when challenged to back up his accusation.

Now you might not have any pride and you might not think much of your reputation and you might not think that you’re reputation is worthy of defending, but I take the opposite view.

P.S. Why don‘t you jump on his side of the bet

If you don’t hold someone accountable for making false allegations against your character, then you’re the coward.

NDSgreatestfanofalltime, called me a liar, and then went slinking away when challenged to back up his accusation.

Now you might not have any pride and you might not think much of your reputation and you might not think that you’re reputation is worthy of defending, but I take the opposite view.

P.S. Why don‘t you jump on his side of the bet
No, I made an assertion that you are full of shit. At the very least you could share what “oWnErS” you are chums with, I’m interested in hearing some more stories Dr. Seuss excuse me Pat..

Reactions: christophero
No, I made an assertion that you are full of shit. At the very least you could share what “oWnErS” you are chums with, I’m interested in hearing some more stories Dr. Seuss excuse me Pat..
I don’t need to share my personal life with you or anyone else.

YOU were the one who claimed that I didn’t know any NFL owners or NFL executives.

If you knew how to read and if you knew how to retain what you read, the subject of my relationships with NFL owners and NFL executives had previously been established in other threads.

When you call someone out and then fail to back up your position when challenged, you’re the one who’s full of shit, you’re the coward !

I don’t want to rub it in too much, maybe a little, but, I invited the President of an NFL team to have dinner with me on Tuesday night and an NFL owner who is a close personal friend exchanged emails with me on Friday.

A disbelieving internet coward doesn’t change anything I’ve stated and you certainly aren't changing any aspect of my relationships with my friends, NFL related and others !

I don’t need to share my personal life with you or anyone else.

YOU were the one who claimed that I didn’t know any NFL owners or NFL executives.

If you knew how to read and if you knew how to retain what you read, the subject of my relationships with NFL owners and NFL executives had previously been established in other threads.

When you call someone out and then fail to back up your position when challenged, you’re the one who’s full of shit, you’re the coward !

I don’t want to rub it in too much, maybe a little, but, I invited the President of an NFL team to have dinner with me on Tuesday night and an NFL owner who is a close personal friend exchanged emails with me on Friday.

A disbelieving internet coward doesn’t change anything I’ve stated and you certainly aren't changing any aspect of my relationships with my friends, NFL related and others !
Sure thing Captain Delusional, it’s past your bed time and I think you forgot your meds..

Sure thing Captain Delusional, it’s past your bed time and I think you forgot your meds..
That’s right, take the coward’s way out by trying to divert and deflect away from the issue.

The fact is that when you were challenged to put your money where your mouth was you went slinking away like a coward.

Unfortunately, the internet allows cowards like you to make false allegations without fearing consequences

But when I presented you with the opportunity to back up your accusations and receive a great reward, a windfall, you showed your true colors and went slinking away, like the coward that you are.

Try something new, try thinking before you post …. If you can.

I had lunch with Pat a while back and I can assure you, he's not BS'ing. He showed me proof, personal letters, emails. You will lose this bet.

USC still has to play Washington, Oregon and UCLA. Not gonna be a fun time in LA LA land.

Some posters on other boards think CW should sit out the rest of the year. No sense in getting hurt being how many hits he takes every game. The o-line might not be as bad as people think when you have QB who moves around as much as he does

Some posters on other boards think CW should sit out the rest of the year. No sense in getting hurt being how many hits he takes every game. The o-line might not be as bad as people think when you have QB who moves around as much as he does
If he did, would you revoke his scholarship ?

I had lunch with Pat a while back and I can assure you, he's not BS'ing. He showed me proof, personal letters, emails. You will lose this bet.
Hmmm! I like him, never met him, never got dinner or a lunch, never saw any proof of anything, but! But, I like Pat, for my own reasons or self character I like the guy. But know this, his $, his friends or acquaintances nor his worldly possessions, such things, I give a rats ass about. Nothing impresses me except ones kindness to others and a relationship with the Lord God.

Last edited:
Reactions: NDinNJ
Hmmm! I like him, never met him, never got dinner or a lunch, never saw any proof of anything, but! But, I like Pat, for my own reasons or self character I like the guy. But know this, his $, his friends or acquaintances nor his worldly possessions, I give a rats ass about. Nothing impresses me except your kindness to others and your relationship with the Lord God.
I’m as friendly, nice and polite to caddies, staff, waiters and everyone else that I come into daily contact with.

It’s only internet morons that I come into conflict with ! 😜

I’m as friendly, nice and polite to caddies, staff, waiters and everyone else that I come into daily contact with.

It’s only internet morons that I come into conflict with ! 😜
We are as different as night and day, but if I was younger and of course healthier I could envision a friendship. But, I am somewhat short on time. But accept this verbal handshake for both you and NDinNJ.

We are as different as night and day, but if I was younger and of course healthier I could envision a friendship. But, I am somewhat short on time. But accept this verbal handshake for both you and NDinNJ.
Accepted with great appreciation and respect ! 🙏

PAT AT THE COUNTRY CLUB
bill-murray-caddyshack.gif

Well! He ain’t going to the NFL. AND, he ain’t going to practices…2 days now!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT