ADVERTISEMENT

Lincoln Riley going to the NFL

NCDomer1

I've posted how many times?
Sep 23, 2005
He Is putting feelers out to the NFL, but of course he is being he ran out on OU who is in better shape now than it was before, now he runs out on USC being there will be no Caleb Williams next year. Their recruiting class is average to say the least considering Southern California is a hot bed for talent.
I do not see any NFL team hiring him as a head coach, maybe, an OC at best. All he needs to do is hire a defensive coordinator and somebody who can recruit and SC probably would be in good shape. BK cleaned house one year and that paid dividends. He is doing better than the last coach, but the last coach was not making 10 million a year. Maybe, that was the plan all along. His buy out would solve the National debt; therefore, firing him might not be an option right now.
OU fans are happy. ND fans are happy. Life is good. Life without C Williams around might get a little uncomfy

He Is putting feelers out to the NFL, but of course he is being he ran out on OU who is in better shape now than it was before, now he runs out on USC being there will be no Caleb Williams next year. Their recruiting class is average to say the least considering Southern California is a hot bed for talent.
I do not see any NFL team hiring him as a head coach, maybe, an OC at best. All he needs to do is hire a defensive coordinator and somebody who can recruit and SC probably would be in good shape. BK cleaned house one year and that paid dividends. He is doing better than the last coach, but the last coach was not making 10 million a year. Maybe, that was the plan all along. His buy out would solve the National debt; therefore, firing him might not be an option right now.
OU fans are happy. ND fans are happy. Life is good. Life without C Williams around might get a little uncomfy
What lol

The job he is doing at USC is turning a lot of people off on him as a coach and a bit on his character.

The job he is doing at USC is turning a lot of people off on him as a coach and a bit on his character.
Specifically who is turned off? What about his character?

I live in so. California, and I have read or heard none of this.

Reactions: notredamerises23
SoCal is not a hotbed. It’s elite for 7 on 7 players. But not for either side of the line especially offense.

Reactions: tbone3114
I don’t get the questions of his character. As for the NFL? I’ve been saying it since he got here.

What NFL teams has he approached ?

What’s your source ?

CFB fight Club

@PacFight
·
Follow
Dan Patrick is reporting that Lincoln Riley is putting out feelers for an NFL job next year.. Wants to follow Caleb to the NFL
👀
google lincon Riley nfl and take your pic of different sources

If you looked at the google site. It shows several sources including Sports Illustrated.
I clearly stated, “reliable” sources where the information can be substantiated.

Has any NFL team confirmed having communications with him ?

Let’s narrow it down, at this point in the NFL season, what NFL teams are in the market for a new Head Coach

I clearly stated, “reliable” sources where the information can be substantiated.

Has any NFL team confirmed having communications with him ?

Let’s narrow it down, at this point in the NFL season, what NFL teams are in the market for a new Head Coach
To clarify the articles say that he, Lincoln Riley is eyeing the NFL, no NFL team has approached him.

To clarify the articles say that he, Lincoln Riley is eyeing the NFL, no NFL team has approached him.
Hey, I was eyeing a gorgeous blond who walked into the dinning room of a restaurant I was in on Thursday night.

But I didn’t get any ink in SI ! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: NDinNJ
I calls em like I sees em !

Or,

If the shoe fits ….

And the truth is that I challenge opinions whereas you foment dissent !
Like I challenged you OPINION on the cfp committee using the polls and you couldn't back up your claims

You are a hypocrite

Are these the same sources that said Art Briles condones raping of Coeds by his players? Or maybe the sources that claimed the IDF bombed a Christian hospital in Gaze, those sources?

Like I challenged you OPINION on the cfp committee using the polls and you couldn't back up your claims

You are a hypocrite
I am backing it up but you won’t answer my question, which is typical of you

Children it is way past your bedtime. The subject is Lincoln Riley testing NFL waters, which is true. What college coach is not testing NFL waters at that age? That would would be 90 percent of them

Reactions: BGI User 756
If he's packaging himself with his #1 pick QB for the NFL, that would definitely hit the rumor mill quickly and be tough to keep quiet.

Children it is way past your bedtime. The subject is Lincoln Riley testing NFL waters, which is true. What college coach is not testing NFL waters at that age? That would would be 90 percent of them
What NFL teams are looking for a new coach ?

What teams has he communicated with ?

You have it backwards, NFL teams look for coaches, coaches don’t test NFL waters

Every good college coach listens to potential suitors, if not they’re stupid. The price of contracts is so great now it’s be stupid not to.

Now that doesn’t mean NFL teams are knocking down Riley’s door now either. There is no doubt that he has a great offensive mind and knows how to develop QBs

Three Heisman winners and a runner up.

If he's packaging himself with his #1 pick QB for the NFL, that would definitely hit the rumor mill quickly and be tough to keep quiet.
That makes sense, but remember, the order of the draft is pre-ordained, it’s not like Riley can orchestrate and rearrange it.

Since, in principle, the worst teams draft first and since teams set at QB are unlikely to waste a draft pick on a set position, what teams are a fit for that combination ?

Every good college coach listens to potential suitors, if not they’re stupid. The price of contracts is so great now it’s be stupid not to.

Now that doesn’t mean NFL teams are knocking down Riley’s door now either. There is no doubt that he has a great offensive mind and knows how to develop QBs

Three Heisman winners and a runner up.
You’re positing that NFL teams are actively looking for coaches at this point in the season.

So what NFL teams want a new coach AND a new QB ?

You’re positing that NFL teams are actively looking for coaches at this point in the season.

So what NFL teams want a new coach AND a new QB ?
Bro, no offense but if you don’t think owners and GMs keep a running board of their favorite HCs throughout college and the NFL, you are delusional.

Bro, no offense but if you don’t think owners and GMs keep a running board of their favorite HCs throughout college and the NFL, you are delusional.
I can assure you that I’m not delusional and I tend to believe that I’m more tuned into NFL owners than you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT