ADVERTISEMENT

Kelly better go back

rgc7

Posts Like A Champion
Jun 23, 2012
to his 80 % passing and 20% running game. Our. O line is just not good enough for a running game. kizer and our receivers are all very talented and use the backs as receivers coming out of the backfield.
I was critical of Kelly for not running enough when he had much better linemen, but his strength this year is definately passing the ball.

to his 80 % passing and 20% running game. Our. O line is just not good enough for a running game. kizer and our receivers are all very talented and use the backs as receivers coming out of the backfield.
I was critical of Kelly for not running enough when he had much better linemen, but his strength this year is definately passing the ball.
He has a lot more problem than his ratio. It's when and how that is a HUGE problem. He's out of touch with the game.
This level of intensity, competition is above him. We suck at the start of these games...spot teams too many points...we abort things mid game for no reason then revisit them too late.

Oh, did I mention we have the worst defense in the nation. Maybe the worst in our history I believe. It's horrible.

He has a lot more problem than his ratio. It's when and how that is a HUGE problem. He's out of touch with the game.
This level of intensity, competition is above him. We suck at the start of these games...spot teams too many points...we abort things mid game for no reason then revisit them too late.

Oh, did I mention we have the worst defense in the nation. Maybe the worst in our history I believe. It's horrible.
We play defense worse than a big 12 team.

Reactions: perseverare

Cant Coach Heart, that's where intensity comes from!!! Either ya got it or ya dont

Mac teams and Furman are better
Again ..nobody should say a word about 3 star, twenty star ..Wtfe players. Not enough talent.
We don't do things correctly on D that require absolutely no talent.

Fundamentally we are so poorly coached nobody can make a good evaluation of our talent or lack of it. Players tackling technique on our team is so lousy it's a disgrace. Again...the technique is not a talent thing.

Players in position or not to make a play are not a talent thing.

We are not getting out athleted,

We are getting embarrassed because our defense is a Chinese fire drill cluster ****.

I'm not exaggerating...
we've the worst fundamentals at the Division 1 level I've ever seen. It really IS that bad.

Reactions: HuddleBurger
Again ..nobody should say a word about 3 star, twenty star ..Wtfe players. Not enough talent.
We don't do things correctly on D that require absolutely no talent.

Fundamentally we are so poorly coached nobody can make a good evaluation of our talent or lack of it. Players tackling technique on our team is so lousy it's a disgrace. Again...the technique is not a talent thing.

Players in position or not to make a play are not a talent thing.

We are not getting out athleted,

We are getting embarrassed because our defense is a Chinese fire drill cluster ****.

I'm not exaggerating...
we've the worst fundamentals at the Division 1 level I've ever seen. It really IS that bad.
Unfortunately it's falling on silent ears at the money grubbing administration building

I think we should run the read option a little more. Offensive guru? He sucks. Get over your ego and let Samford call the damn plays. Concentrate on improving your sorry a$$ defense and special teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT