ADVERTISEMENT

Jim Harbaugh and the cancel culture

Cancel Culture = Excuse for Breaking Rules

(People are full of excuses these days. Used to be if you broke the rules and cheated, you faced the music. These days you cry 'cancel culture' and turn on X. So sad.)
What?? I'm not following you. So you're defending cancel culture, correct? And if someone gets fired at work for not participating in our newfangled and thoroughly Orwellian/dystopian world of gender ideology conformity, for instance, and they get fired for whatever offense they may have committed along those lines, that a more fair way to describe what happened was simply that they didn't obey what they were supposed to obey, however bizarre or dubious or unnatural the restriction, and thus were justly and reasonably fired. And they weren't 'canceled' at all, almost as if there's no such thing. And the very idea of cancel culture is an illusion, there's only obedience or disobedience in a world of arbitrary and at-will employment. Might is right, and whoever makes the rules in a given instance can set them however they see fit, so long as they don't violate criminal law or whatnot, and it's any employees personal choice whether to conform to said rules, and they must perforce pay the price with their job if they fail to obey, at their employer's discretion. Simple as that. No such thing as cancel culture, whether in the work place, on a. website, anywhere. And the whole notion is a complete canard.

Damn, I never thought I'd hear that shit on a CFB message board. Forget about JH, just in general.

Ok i know there are a lot of Michigan haters in this group but i have a ton of respect for Harbaugh and his prolife stance and I can’t help but wonder if he is a victim of the cancel culture
Come on. Let's not make this political. Coaches were fired because they got caught cheating. Let's not stoop to this be racist BS.

Reactions: Telx1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT