ADVERTISEMENT

Jameis Winston and me: The pain of covering the scandal

Originally posted by Epictitus:

Mole, You're a wackjob. You are a fraud just like Bowden and now when numerous people see the same thing as me the only thing you can do is to lie anew. You are a sick puppy and a real POS, but you already know that because you have been in your skin for almost 70 years. It must be painful, get help!
You fool no one argus.

Obviously, there is no need to fool a complete idiot such as you. Tell us again how FSU has never cheated.

Obviously, there is no need to fool a complete idiot such as you. Tell us again how FSU has never cheated.
A few links for you...

http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/dissociative-identity-disorder-multiple-personality-disorder

https://www.psychologytoday.com/conditions/dissociative-identity-disorder-multiple-personality-disorder

http://psychcentral.com/library/dissociation_intro.htm

And a question...

Why are all of your personalities assholes? You'd think, with how many you have, at least one would be somewhat normal.

3March, Colin Coherd spent a good portion of his show outlining why he joins a growing number of people who feel Tampa Bay should pass of the Rapist. Obviously I agree as I think Mariota will have a much better NFL career and likley will not wind up sticking up a 7-11 store as that is well within possibilities for Winston.

Coherd talked about Lovie Smiths tendencies to look for good people rather than just good players and how Winstooooon continues to demonstrate how he is immature and even dangerous.

Now or course I'll get attacked for posting this, but it is part of the 2015 draft and the disgrace Winstooooon and FSU put on the game should never be forgotten.

"What the hell is wrong with you? We are all tired of this crap. No one but you cares about Winston, you sick son of a bitch. Posting your inane drivel under fifteen different user names does not make your point any more valid, SFB."

3March, Colin Coherd spent a good portion of his show outlining why he joins a growing number of people who feel Tampa Bay should pass of the Rapist. Obviously I agree as I think Mariota will have a much better NFL career and likley will not wind up sticking up a 7-11 store as that is well within possibilities for Winston.

Coherd talked about Lovie Smiths tendencies to look for good people rather than just good players and how Winstooooon continues to demonstrate how he is immature and even dangerous.

Now or course I'll get attacked for posting this, but it is part of the 2015 draft and the disgrace Winstooooon and FSU put on the game should never be forgotten.
Are you talking about his segment with Lebatard? If so, none of that was actually said.

I heard CC making the same comments. I did not hear the Lebatard segment but CC did mention that Lebatard was willing to over look Winstons many issues. CC agrees with Bill Polian, Tony Dungy, Chris Mortensen and many more who now think Mariota is a better pick.

As for cgvy/No1e, did you read the OP. The comments made here are on direct respond to this thread, but you are too stupid to realize that.

Originally posted by DubsDreader:
I heard CC making the same comments. I did not hear the Lebatard segment but CC did mention that Lebatard was willing to over look Winstons many issues. CC agrees with Bill Polian, Tony Dungy, Chris Mortensen and many more who now think Mariota is a better pick.

As for cgvy/No1e, did you read the OP. The comments made here are on direct respond to this thread, but you are too stupid to realize that.
roll.r191677.gif

"What the hell is wrong with you? We are all tired of this crap. No one but you cares about Winston, you sick son of a bitch. Posting your inane drivel under fifteen different user names does not make your point any more valid, SFB."

Eight out of ten pick Winston as the better QB. The only person who counts is which one the team picking the first QB thinks is the better pick. If it's Tampa then Winston likely wins that lottery.

Can't wait to see your pathological meltdown when everything you have said is proven wrong. So far where Winston is concerned you are batting ZERO. You are trending down. I'll remind you again.... no charges, no arrests, no record, no law suits.

Then again it was you who stated that Dane Crist was the 2nd best QB in the country and a shoe in for New York (didn't start). It was you who said after an initial season that Golson was a top 5 QB. It was you who recently said that Golson would be the odds on favorite to win the Heisman next year and he may not start.

I could go on but I don't have a week 24/7 to play back all your crazy a$$ delusions.

You calling ANYONE stupid is not only laughable but the height of hypocrisy .......
sign0090.r191677.gif

akin toTed Bundy calling Mother Teresa a serial killer.

This post was edited on 3/3 5:11 PM by no1e

nole- From all I have read, TB has the top pick so they will be making the decision.

There is another thread going here on "Petey" where we have some "long time signal callers" ie playstation enthusiasts who are questioning the call in the SB.

Unlike them, I don't have the arrogance or delusions and most important, I don't argue with hardware. The kid has a NC and a heisman trophy so he obviously has skills. Then again MM has the same hardware, so it's not the easy decision some think.

Has there ever been 2 QB's in one draft each with a heisman and a NC? I don't know, I don't remember one. Anyway, he's got the skills, it's his decision making I would question.

Go Irish!

- 2006 Lienart and VY both had Heisman trophies and championships.

- 2010 Bradford and Tebow

Not that rare.

- 2014 McCarron and Manziel
- 2011 Newton and McElroy

Two more times man. I believe as you say its just the facts man.

Help me out here. What year did McElroy win? Please, please, put me on ignore.

Go Irish!

Who is Dane Crist and did he rape anyone?
Try Dayne Crist. You obviously didn't know who he was either making the ridiculous comment you did about him.

I can't comment on the rape question but to my knowledge he is as guilty and has as many charges and arrests for rape as others you have accused.

That said.... he was a quality guy and great team player who suffered numerous injuries and never lived up to his HS hype at ND or Kansas.

Hope that clears things up for you. I'm getting tired of having to teach you all the time. Why is everyone always trying to educate you? Do you live on government assistance too?

Factoid: McElroy just got married a little over a week ago.

PS There was a former ND TE and current NFL player in attendance....

McElroy had a championship. Years that have 2 qb's with hardware, Heisman and/or Championships are more common then you make it seem. If you are talking about years that 2 qbs in the draft that won both the Heisman and Championships then sure that is more rare but that isn't even happening this year.

"nole- From all I have read, TB has the top pick so they will be making the decision."

Yes ... I am aware of that. My comment was sarcasm.

So, everyone who has ever been on this board is awre that Mo1e called Brian Kelly a murderer and has said that Notre Dame is just as dirty as FSU (that's funny) and now he is saying that the former ND quarterback and all around good guy, Dayne Crist is a rapist like Winston??

Wow a new low for FSU and No1e.......Bobby Bowden must be proud as you bring FSU to a new level of indecency!

Reading is fundamental.

Dear Lord I can't imagine this one's SAT score.

The testing center probably had people weeping....

So, everyone who has ever been on this board is awre that Mo1e called Brian Kelly a murderer and has said that Notre Dame is just as dirty as FSU (that's funny) and now he is saying that the former ND quarterback and all around good guy, Dayne Crist is a rapist like Winston??

Wow a new low for FSU and No1e.......Bobby Bowden must be proud as you bring FSU to a new level of indecency!
How much more stupid can you become?

Your ENTIRE post was a lie.

Never made a comment about Kelly being anything other than a good coach who is the right fit for ND. Never said anything about ND being dirty. Never said anything negative EVER about either Kelly or ND. What everyone who has ever been on this board knows is ......you are a pathological liar who just makes stuff up.

Never said Dayne Crist was a rapist. You read like a three year old. I said Dayne was innocent and so is Winston. Neither has any charges or arrests.

You suffer from IDIOTITIS. No cure.

You really should shut up. You are embarrassing yourself like never before. And that's saying a lot.

Mo1e, you must really hate the fact that no matter how hard you try it is impossible to run away from your many lies. Calling BK a murderer is just a blatant one and now denying is just as bad as when you said Bowden and FSU have never cheated. Right, and Jumbo is a builder of fine young men!!!!

Mo1e, you must really hate the fact that no matter how hard you try it is impossible to run away from your many lies. Calling BK a murderer is just a blatant one and now denying is just as bad as when you said Bowden and FSU have never cheated. Right, and Jumbo is a builder of fine young men!!!!
Your lying is non stop. I'm done responding to your BK is a murderer crap. Lie all you want. No comment was ever made by me regarding the Sullivan case much less saying BK was a murderer. Saying so over and over again does not make the lie the truth. It makes you an idiot of unmatched proportions.

Bowden never cheated ... that's just a fact you can't face up to. And you can't find anyone (other than your two dozen usernames) who has ever said so since the beginning of time. Never said FSU never cheated. I have always acknowledged that. Just more crap you made up.

And yes.... Jimbo is a builder of fine young men. There are always some who fall through the cracks no matter how hard you try and regardless of the mentoring and guidance you make available. Just ask all the coaches of ND. 99% of the FSU players turn out just fine. You just like to focus on the the few FSU players that make poor decisions and at the same time ignore those at ND who do the same.

You are a wacked psychopath.

^^^^^^^^^^ That is simply not true! You have made repeated statements about Kelly bearing responsibility for the Declan Sullivan accident and ignored the facts that he had absolutely no part in the kids involvement of the filming. Why lie, stick to your guns about something.

You also said that Winston has an ongoing affair with the women who accused him of rape and told all here that you would reveal your source when the states attorney confirmed you had lied. You also said Bowden and FSU have never cheated and that Notre Dame is just as dirty as FSU.

While most everything you spew is laughable, why deny it when you said it?

Not done! You ran away from him, again, because you got caught again. Sad, very sad!
I didn't run away from you AGAIN AH. I have never run away from you. I'm just sick of your serial pathological lying. You are just lucky this site is no longer moderated or you would end up in the cornfield with all your other psycho personalities that couldn't muster staying power.

Fortunately no one believes a thing you say. So why should I continue to give you a platform to embarrass this university by responding to your blatant lying about things that NEVER happened? I'll let the real ND fans continue to tear you a new one.

Nice try with the charade, by the way. Fail!

You never have run away? What the hell would you call it when you lie, fail to back up those lies and then say I am no longer responding to the lies you told when called out/ Yes you are a coward!

You never eat your own luch because you always had to gve it up to the bully's! I understand, that was wrong and I was always one who stuck up for poor little fellows like you who always get picked on. That said, you should not call people nurderers or defend rapists just because he went to your school. You're very sad, just admit that and you will feel better knowing you are not liked and never were liked.

You never have run away? What the hell would you call it when you lie, fail to back up those lies and then say I am no longer responding to the lies you told when called out/ Yes you are a coward!

You never eat your own luch because you always had to gve it up to the bully's! I understand, that was wrong and I was always one who stuck up for poor little fellows like you who always get picked on. That said, you should not call people nurderers or defend rapists just because he went to your school. You're very sad, just admit that and you will feel better knowing you are not liked and never were liked.
Start here:

Your mental illness is well documented here and continues to be pointed out to you by dozens. You enjoy lying and have no remorse about it. That makes you a psychopath.

http://www.thealmosteffect.com/case-studies/psychopathy-pathological-lying/

When you finish that article describing you perfectly follow up with this one:

https://psychopathyawareness.wordpress.com/category/psychopaths-and-pathological-lying-why-do-psychopaths-lie/

You are Charles Manson/Ted Bundy crazy.

Jeez No1e, you should run away, he is kicking you ass again.

How can you possibly say you are not a liar? We actually do read your nonsense and much of it is lies!

Nice dodge, but it does not work. You are owned and very stupid on top of being deceitful and a fraud.

Nice dodge, but it does not work. You are owned and very stupid on top of being deceitful and a fraud.
Then go ahead and ask them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"there are people who lie habitually, with the intent to deceive
and manipulate others for their own personal gain, and they do not feel
bad about doing it. In fact, they revel in it. These people are
pathological liars, and they are psychopaths.

After much research, I have concluded that all pathological and
compulsive liars have personality disorders, and those disorders can be
placed on a psychopathic spectrum.
Pathological lying is the opposite of normal."

"Unlike lies told out of fear or to hide shame, psychopathic lies are
often told because they bring a shallow form of pleasure to the liar.
This is called "Duper's Delight." This explains why psychopaths
sometimes lie when it is completely unnecessary or when the truth would
be more advantageous. Psychopaths also include a variety of details in
their lies, not only because it makes their lies sound more credible,
but also because they enjoy constructing a false reality and making
others believe it.
It feeds their need for power and provides them with
sick entertainment"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Any of that research sound remotely familiar? It should. It could be your psychological biography (actually it is).

Hopefully, you'll see yourself in the mirror and seek help. However, I doubt it. You have been pathologically lying for eight years I know of and have done so under dozens of different usernames. Why change now.?

See, this is why I gave you the links to the multiple personality nutjob stuff. Log in, log out. Log in, log out. Read the links. If you haven't already been diagnosed, go see someone about this. The damage you are causing those close to you is not going to be reparable if you don't get some help. It's probably too late at this point, but who knows.

Originally posted by ForeverNole22:

See, this is why I gave you the links to the multiple personality nutjob stuff. Log in, log out. Log in, log out. Read the links. If you haven't already been diagnosed, go see someone about this. The damage you are causing those close to you is not going to be reparable if you don't get some help. It's probably too late at this point, but who knows.
Too late:

"Deceit is the linchpin of conscienceless behavior," can be translated as: lying is central to the psychopathic personality.
It therefore cannot be separated from other psychopathic behavior; it
is integrated completely into how psychopaths think and into everything
they do. Habitual, pathological lying is the opposite of normal, and it
is always a telltale sign of a psychopathic personality disorder."

Be pissed he hasn't ever listened to the hundreds who have recommended he get medical help, ignored them and gave them the finger but not for being sick.

He can't help himself. Have pity.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT