ADVERTISEMENT

I've seen alot of crazy delusional fans in my day

Dumb ain't the word for that!!!:D
As my mother-in-law used to say "that's just downright ignert!"

thank god for welfare so this guy can sit around making gay videos all day. Talk about a man love crush on a football team. Lookout. Also find it interesting that Clemson and LSU call their stadiums Death Valley. So which one is the real Death Valley?

Lol that was hysterical. Oh and for the record, that guy should know Joe Montana and the Irish beat Clemson in Death Valley. I believe 21to 19 was the score in 1977. He can look it up.

He's just a stupid South Carolina redneck. We in North Carolina know the type. He probably doesn't even have a GED, let alone attended college in any way, shape, or form.

By the way, that's not indicative of the vast majority of Clemson fans. Most are just normal people, but they have these types from the swamps.

Bigots, vulgar, and totally ignorant. Too bad they go through life that way.

Last edited:
LOL ... hilarious. No wonder the rest of the ACC refers to them as Klempsum. This goober may find that all that talk only makes a downfall that much harder.

200_s.gif

but this dummy takes the cake. Warning may lower your IQ.

I am fairly certain he is the love child from the movie Deliverance

He is like Blue Kashi the infamous Scum fan who sounded off and then is nowhere to be found after the beat down

He is the worst of Clemson. He now lives in Eric Rudolph's old crap hole

Reactions: tkirish
I have never seen this guy before. There is a guy named Clemson Tom that has been doing this kind of stuff for the last few years and I thought he was the one you had linked . You wouldn't like Tom any better. Some people think he is funny, but it just isn't my kind of humor.

thank god for welfare so this guy can sit around making gay videos all day. Talk about a man love crush on a football team. Lookout. Also find it interesting that Clemson and LSU call their stadiums Death Valley. So which one is the real Death Valley?
Clemson was the first to name the stadium Death Valley. It came from the another coach that call it death valley back in the 40's and the name stuck. LSU was named deaf valley but it sounded like death so there you have it. As for as the guy in the video don't put all of us in there with that clown

He is like Blue Kashi the infamous Scum fan who sounded off and then is nowhere to be found after the beat down

Where is Eric from??? Try again

He's just a stupid South Carolina redneck. We in North Carolina know the type. He probably doesn't even have a GED, let alone attended college in any way, shape, or form.

By the way, that's not indicative of the vast majority of Clemson fans. Most are just normal people, but they have these types from the swamps.

Bigots, vulgar, and totally ignorant. Too bad they go through life that way.

All this coming from a guy that lives in NC LOL priceless

She's not cooking. She's not doing laundry. She's not washing the dishes. She's not letting her husband in the bedroom. Auburn has to win first and I have a feeling she means it. . As Finebaum commented....it may be a while before Mr Tammy gets in the bedroom.

Reactions: IrishBlooded
images

Love child? More like
the kid that was playing the banjo!

Reactions: tkirish
How in the hell did you even find this?
My friend that's a huge USC fan sent
All Clemson fans hate this moron.

I wish you guys safe travels that are making the trip.

Good luck to you guys you looked great against GT!
Thanks for the kind words! After watching the video a few times, its really more comical than anything. Its obvious he's not a grad and doesn't represent the Clemson fan base as a whole. Its nice to see more of the level headed Clemson fans on here lol

Reactions: IrishBlooded
Lol that was hysterical. Oh and for the record, that guy should know Joe Montana and the Irish beat Clemson in Death Valley. I believe 21to 19 was the score in 1977. He can look it up.

It was 21-17 actually. Montana at QB for ND. We had a receiver named Dwight Clark playing on the opposite side of the field from our star, Jerry Butler. I don't know whether Montana and Clark spoke that day or not but they went on to share a bit of glory in San Francisco.

Clemson won the only other game in the series - 16-10 at Notre Dame in 1979.

Looking forward to the third game in our history.

This video should be submitted to the FBI. He is a danger to society and could pose a true psychotic threat to ND when they're arriving at the stadium.

It was 21-17 actually. Montana at QB for ND. We had a receiver named Dwight Clark playing on the opposite side of the field from our star, Jerry Butler. I don't know whether Montana and Clark spoke that day or not but they went on to share a bit of glory in San Francisco.

Clemson won the only other game in the series - 16-10 at Notre Dame in 1979.

Looking forward to the third game in our history.

I was at the 1979 game. As I recall, ND was up 10-0 at the half and just had no offense at all in the second half. I don't recall at all how Clemson scored in the second half.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT