ADVERTISEMENT

It's nice to see Zaire calling out kelly for his "chicken crap" decision.

not passing off anything. it's how things work at this level. sanford is the guy who is in the qb room, who administers the tests and breaks down the practice film. same as every other position coach. personnel decisions are based on position coach recommendations. period. can the head coach veto ? of course. to devalue mike sanfords role in the qb decision is nothing more than ignorance.
You are trying to reason with an ignorant person.

Reactions: Pennick44
Thanks for the chuckles. Zaire blasted Porky with a howitzer. I find it very amusing that he has zero problems firing away at dopey.

I don't think that's a good thing that he's shooting his mouth off to reporters about it.

Reactions: irishalice
I don't think it's a big deal for him not to name a starter and I do think Zaire should not air his laundry out for all to see. I like that both are confident & also think not naming a starter gives Texas a tiny more to think about. I think they're both respected by their teammates enough that not naming one a starter will have minimal, if any, chemistry effects. I worry more about our inexperienced WR corps making plays than having two qbs.

Reactions: Pennick44
how so ? are you there every day ?

You think someone has to be at practice to see that running 2 QB's is not good? .... forever the Kelly apologist ..... keep sharing your lack of knowledge .... I want the breakdown of how a 2 QB system is favorable to 1 .... just like you backed out of explaining how running out of the shotgun in short ydg inside the 5 is a good plan .... ;)

In 2006 Leak had 365 passing attempts and Tebow had 33.
Leak rushed 77 times and Tebow rushed 89.

I'm not sure of the point you are making.
I must have missed the part about the coaches saying that they would call exactly the same amount of run and the same amount of pass plays in the Texas game and that both would get an equal amount of snaps. Can I get a link to that story oh holy one?

Reactions: Bodizephax
if he truly wants to lead he'll shut up and perform when given the opportunity. play well enough to force them to keep him on the field.

This is what spring ball and fall practice are for .... you apparently didn't get the memo .... Football 101 ... I think we need to write in shorter sentences using only single syllable words ... the season starts against Texas

Reactions: cgvr
I must have missed the part about the coaches saying that they would call exactly the same amount of run and the same amount of pass plays in the Texas game and that both would get an equal amount of snaps. Can I get a link to that story oh holy one?

You ignorantly brought up Leak and Tebow.

"I must have missed the part about the coaches saying that they would call exactly the same amount of run and the same amount of pass plays as Leak and Tebow."

Again, in 2006 Leak had 365 passing attempts and Tebow had 33.
Leak rushed 77 times and Tebow rushed 89.

I'm not sure of the point you are making.

think i care ?

Yeah, you care... a lot.

The facts are that Zaire doesn't trust buttercup and thinks his decision is chicken sh**.

Does that sound familiar.....? It sounds like more validation of HC ineptitude to me.

what if the fair decision is that they have both earned the right to play ? i'm thrilled that nd has two players at such a high profile position that are both more than capable of leading the offense and are basically interchangeable. yet some here choose the negative. shocking.

Zaire chose the negative. You really should pay more attention.

After watching Ohio State the last 2 years I am surprised the Irish are in a twit about having two very good QBs. Either one should be able to get the win over the Horns. And both have lots of starting experience. tOSU won with Jones who had none.

You think someone has to be at practice to see that running 2 QB's is not good? .... forever the Kelly apologist ..... keep sharing your lack of knowledge .... I want the breakdown of how a 2 QB system is favorable to 1 .... just like you backed out of explaining how running out of the shotgun in short ydg inside the 5 is a good plan .... ;)
He will come back with the usual, "You think the coaches don't know what they are doing" or "are you at practice everyday bs" or "I'm a coach what are your credentials?". Coach of a 7-8 year old Pop Warner team? Remember Davey Wanstadt was a coach too, how did that work out for him? Echo knows everything....in his mind.

one game.

He will come back with the usual, "You think the coaches don't know what they are doing" or "are you at practice everyday bs" or "I'm a coach what are your credentials?". Coach of a 7-8 year old Pop Warner team? Remember Davey Wanstadt was a coach too, how did that work out for him? Echo knows everything....in his mind.
nope. i don't know everything but i do know how it works. do you ? what is your background in the game ?

please cite where i said its a GOOD plan. good luck finding something that doesn't exist. its how the offense is run. you don't like it and i get that. i'm not a huge fan of it either. that doesn't make it wrong. i don't like mushrooms. doesn't make them wrong for everyone else.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT