ADVERTISEMENT

Irish football---The Georgia game--The Lion Kingdom--and Under the Domers

BodiTheGreat

Fighting Irish Fanatic
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2018
I was watching "The Lion Kingdom" on my TV not long ago which got me thinking.

First I have to tell you what happened as quickly as possible.
A pack of tough female lions were trying to hunt Water Buffalos but were unsucessfull.
A smaller pack of mean male lions chased them out ,after a big fight ,the larger female pack so they could have the Buffalos for themselves. One brave younger female lion was left by herself as the male lions tortured her to scare off the other pack.
Finally the female lion pack came back and ran off the male lions so they could save the wounded lion. But it was too late. The wounded female Lion was dieing. The Mother lion stayed with her for a while but she too left as her pack left.
A few vultures were all that were left as they waited for the young lioness to die.
The young lion took it's last breath and the vultures moved in to eat her.

The Irish football team is in for a big fight in a couple of weeks over in Athens, Georgia.

Will the team (Oline and receivers and RB's) be ready to do battle and protect Ian Book from harm and to help him be successful? Will the Defense be like the pack of HungryA$$ Male lions and single Jake Fromme away from his team mates and destroy him?

And will the Under the Domers be like vultures and pick apart at Ian Book if for some odd reason we lose ?

*** It is all about will, heart, execution, and love of your teammates. I have great faith in the Irish football team and expect victory.

*** Who among you Under the Domers will act like the Vultures if the Irish fight hard but come up short ?

*** I acted like a Vulture last time we played Georgia when I wanted Kelly fired for the loss. It won't happen again !

Go Irish ! Beat New Mexico ! To keep the Georgia game relevant !

Win it for Cecil !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT