ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting statistic--Justin Yoon.

I think he knows that. That's a terrible stat to have special teams wise. Polian has to get to work on KO coverage. I'm surprised it hasn't bitten us yet to be honest

Reactions: Bodizephax
NC State's return man/RB, Hines #7, is one of the fastest kids in the country. All-American track star on the Pack track team, he runs a 10.3 in the 100 meters. He had an 83 yard TD run against Pitt, then a few mins later, had a 92 yard punt return TD. He is dangerous. I think one of the few weaknesses on this Irish team is their kick coverage. Praying we can break one, we will probably need it.

NC State's return man/RB, Hines #7, is one of the fastest kids in the country. All-American track star on the Pack track team, he runs a 10.3 in the 100 meters. He had an 83 yard TD run against Pitt, then a few mins later, had a 92 yard punt return TD. He is dangerous. I think one of the few weaknesses on this Irish team is their kick coverage. Praying we can break one, we will probably need it.

Brandon Wimbush ran 10.8 100 meters in high school; Kevin Stephenson ran a 10.3. BW is a very strong and fast QB

Brandon Wimbush ran 10.8 100 meters in high school; Kevin Stephenson ran a 10.3. BW is a very strong and fast QB
Wow. Both scare me. Especially Wimbush with that size and speed combo. I hate facing running QB's. Do you think he is fully healthy?

Wow. Both scare me. Especially Wimbush with that size and speed combo. I hate facing running QB's. Do you think he is fully healthy?

WB was out as you know for north carolina he had level 1 foot sprain. He looked pretty good against USC. I would say he is fine.

Our kicker Justin Yoon is a beast. He will not let Hines get by him. He is very good at Math and knows exactly what angle to take and what speed to go to get any runner. He had a scholarship to MIT that he turned down to attend ND.
He also instructs the rest of the team on proper cuts and angles. He is a genius.

Our kicker Justin Yoon is a beast. He will not let Hines get by him. He is very good at Math and knows exactly what angle to take and what speed to go to get any runner. He had a scholarship to MIT that he turned down to attend ND.
He also instructs the rest of the team on proper cuts and angles. He is a genius.
LOL

Good point. I hear Coach Doeren has some tricks up his sleeve to neutralize Yoon's intelligence out there. Doubt it works.

Reactions: Bodizephax
I have to admit we were totally unprepared for the angles Yoon was taking on those kickoffs. How can the slowest guy on the field also be the fastest guy on the field? Amazing angles.

is it time to just kick it out of bounds on kick offs and MAKE them start at the 35?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT