ADVERTISEMENT

Justin Ademilola

I guess we'll see. They went 10 and 3 this year and have a good team coming back
For sure they are better … the days of losing to Jacksonville State are behind them. They barely beat bad Oklahoma and Florida squads.

Nasty, not familiar With Vaughan and was hoping he was more of a SDE. Assuming you’re right about Vyper, that gives us too many at that position: Vaughan and Botelho and Junior and Burnham. Botelho has earned a lot of playing time at Vyper imo. Junior needs to be on the field next season. Burnham is still an unknown quantity, at least to me. Seems either Botelho or Junior gets moved then to accommodate Vaughan, so which and to where?
Vaughan is closer to the vyper they want with 3 down

He’s not a run stuffer but good off edge, blitzing and can cover. I don’t see botelho or Junior in coverage. Jr seems like he doesn’t belong there, he did ok, but seems like a tweener.

Vaughan isn’t a 50 snap guy but he’s someone we need in on obvious passing downs or teams really spreading it out

I don't know. Botelho looked as good as any DE when given big minutes. Washington was forced to do this

Mills was wrongfully used all season when we needed size inside. Once he moved inside more, he played really well

Clearly didn't play Lacey more when he was playing much better than Jayson A, so the dude transfers. Then cross gets injured and wasn't the same really the rest of the season. It would have been really nice to have had lacey vs Stanford, USC, etc.

Yes we didn't have size we needed, but i also think washington wasn't very smart in how he utilized his players
Agreed- Mills should move inside and Lacey was woefully under utilized

With all of the guys opting for the NFL, does that mean that Kelly was a good recruiter of talent ?
The only one that left early was mayer.

Foskey is a graduate. Joesph wasnt from Kelly. Justin also a graduate and played 5 years.

With all of the guys opting for the NFL, does that mean that Kelly was a good recruiter of talent ?
I’d be shocked if Justin got drafted

Kelly did a solid job recruiting and good job developing

Freeman will recruit better but I’m concerned with player development so far

The only one that left early was mayer.

Foskey is a graduate. Joesph wasnt from Kelly. Justin also a graduate and played 5 years.
Not true !

Players could have continued to play for ND in 2023, but you completely missed the point !

Have someone explain it to you !

Not true !

Players could have continued to play for ND in 2023, but you completely missed the point !

Have someone explain it to you !
That's what players do normality after 5 years. They're only getting a6th due to covid. Justin must likely doesn't get drafted so your point was trash

Have someone explain that to you

I’d be shocked if Justin got drafted

Kelly did a solid job recruiting and good job developing

Freeman will recruit better but I’m concerned with player development so far
At which positions, because looked like OL, WR, CB, TE, RB were developed better or the same as previous.

Qb was a concern before and now. DL, LB are the 2 spots went down

Just odd that you're worried about it now when coaching at those 5 positions improved. Odd

That's what players do normality after 5 years. They're only getting a6th due to covid. Justin must likely doesn't get drafted so your point was trash

Have someone explain that to you
It’s beyond belief that after being told previously that you missed the point, that you missed the point again for a second time.

You’re a total moron !

At which positions, because looked like OL, WR, CB, TE, RB were developed better or the same as previous.

Qb was a concern before and now. DL, LB are the 2 spots went down

Just odd that you're worried about it now when coaching at those 5 positions improved. Odd
Ol yes not anything else

I can’t think of one player on D that improved last year to this year, probably bracy only

Styles was way worse, Thomas didn’t play last year

Rbs definitely better, should have included them

Mayer was Mayer; that’s it… Buchner bad, pyne average .
Dline regressed, lbs regressed, safeties poor, hart a little worse, only Morrison and he’s true frosh that wasn’t even in early

Defense has me most concerned moving forward

Ol yes not anything else

I can’t think of one player on D that improved last year to this year, probably bracy only

Styles was way worse, Thomas didn’t play last year

Rbs definitely better, should have included them

Mayer was Mayer; that’s it… Buchner bad, pyne average .
Dline regressed, lbs regressed, safeties poor, hart a little worse, only Morrison and he’s true frosh that wasn’t even in early

Defense has me most concerned moving forward
Ol improved

Cb improved

Wr improved

Rbs same or improved. 2 soph

Te mayer blocked better and mitchell is developing

Ol improved

Cb improved

Wr improved

Rbs same or improved. 2 soph

Te mayer blocked better and mitchell is developing
CBs did not improve with coaching, we landed a true frosh stud. Mickey who was here in the spring was lost all season and may have cost us any chance vs osu and usc

Wrs did worse by far…
Styles our #1 was awful

Mayer did block better, I’ll give ya that

CBs did not improve with coaching, we landed a true frosh stud. Mickey who was here in the spring was lost all season and may have cost us any chance vs osu and usc

Wrs did worse by far…
Styles our #1 was awful

Who coached that freshman. Hart played well. Bracy played well.

Wrs were coached much better. Routes were better. Blocking was better. Qb was the issue. Lenzy was open deep all year. Should have had close to 1k this year

Wrs were coached much better. Routes were better. Blocking was better. Qb was the issue. Lenzy was open deep all year. Should have had close to 1k this year
Morrison was coached by his dad

Hart was a little worse, bracy good early bad late

Wrs did very little but blocking, styles our nimbler one was terrible

Lenzy has been open for 4 years deep

Wrs did worse by far…
Styles our #1 was awful

If you didn’t watch Morrison improve both physically and mentally this year then you didn’t watch ND, even if you had the TV on.

We can wait 2-3 years to have a realistic shot at championship or try for next year?
There are no difference makers at those spots that are better than what's already on the roster, outside of Lucas. Brining in guys to just take a spot next year hurts the young guys development. If they aren't a stud don't bring them in.

I have to agree here. Bracy played very well in the slot, and I'm not a bracy fan.

I guess we'll see. They went 10 and 3 this year and have a good team coming back
I think they’ll have their best season since 2016 of Travis stays healthy. they had some close wins but they also had some close losses and could have beaten NC State and Clemson with a few plays here and there.

If you didn’t watch Morrison improve both physically and mentally this year then you didn’t watch ND, even if you had the TV on.
He improved by playing more, he was 3rd string cb start of the year … how about that eval

There are no difference makers at those spots that are better than what's already on the roster, outside of Lucas. Brining in guys to just take a spot next year hurts the young guys development. If they aren't a stud don't bring them in.
I agree, Vaughan and Lucas can do things no one on campus right now can do

He improved by playing more, he was 3rd string cb start of the year … how about that eval
Yep that’s how it works, he just plays on Saturday and improves … and doesn’t get any coaching during the week. I don’t even think they hold practice, and the film projector broke last year and they are waiting on a replacement lamp. Are you for real? Bye. Go Irish.

Yep that’s how it works, he just plays on Saturday and improves … and doesn’t get any coaching during the week. I don’t even think they hold practice, and the film projector broke last year and they are waiting on a replacement lamp. Are you for real? Bye. Go Irish.
Stanford and Marshall prep I wasn’t sure

He played a lot game 1 against OSU. Thats a lot of confidence in a kid. Some coaches may not do that

He was not 3rd string. He played early against Ohio

He played a lot game 1 against OSU. Thats a lot of confidence in a kid. Some coaches may not do that

He was not 3rd string. He played early against Ohio
10 snaps, but he was 5th cb in

He came to nd ready to play.

He has to improve tackling and run support big time, so we’ll see how our coaches do there

I think mcc, Harry mickens stuckey o’leary will and or are doing good jobs developing… o‘Leary because he’s had almost nothing to work with.

But dline, qb, lbs have been disappointing… dline and qb is obviously so critical

👍

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT